6 rk-DBS for Birthday

Started by LindaCC, October 02, 2009, 01:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LindaCC

CRG...OK, WOW yes it is much less. The 6 rk is $384 with shipping is $449. How long did it take for you to get yours from ManVenture? It also looks like the Bisquettes are only $12.88 for a 48pk...I may just cancel my order from Walmart.

classicrockgriller

Linda, Mine came in 4 days. Nice company.   CRG

Hopefull Romantic

Linda, your family deserves the price difference more than Walmart.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

NePaSmoKer

Linda Welcome to the forum. I dont need to say more than everyone else has said.

Enjoy your smoker and the great forum members.

nepas

ArnieM

Welcome to the forum Linda.  I got my 4 rack OBS from Amazon, $288, free shipping and no tax.

I've used apple with chicken and a 50/50 mix of apple and pecan with turkey and everyone liked it.  I also tend to use apple with cheese. 

Enjoy your smoker and have a happy birthday.  And remember, if you have a question, just come here and ask; a bunch of really nice people here are always willing to help.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

LindaCC

Ok... I have verified that I can return (actually not receive) the DBS I ordered from WalMart and have now ordered it from ManVentureoutpost.com. A savings of $575.29 (incl tx/no shipping chrg) to $449.00 (incl shipping chrg/no tx). Significant savings. Hubby was delighted.
Thanks CRG for the great tip!!!!
Now waiting...waiting...waiting.

classicrockgriller

Linda, glad it worked out.........uhhhh, you could send me half the savings.

Naaaa, save it for all the great stuff you are going to smoke. Be sure and post pictures as we are visual believers.

Study while you are waiting so your first smoke will be a good one. Also I think you can download the owners
manual from Bradley homepage and that will give you a jump on being familiar with what you will be doing when
"your new" Bradley makes it home. Be sure and take pictures of that thing new cause it won't be long before you
will need a flashlite to find where to put the racks inside the Bradley. Sweet Smoke.   CRG

I named my Bradley "Gabi"...Goddest of Fire

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 06, 2009, 11:52:27 AM
I named my Bradley "Gabi"...Goddest of Fire

I named mine "Bradley"...God of Smoke  ;D

Glad you were able to stop that gold plated Bradley from W Mart and get one priced more like it should be,

ArnieM

Linda, as CRG said, you can put the savings into food.  I'm sure it'll taste better due to getting a good deal on the smoker.

I didn't name mine.   >:(
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.