Stand,Cart, or what do you guys sit your BS on?

Started by johnintx1, February 26, 2005, 09:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

[:0]Too Late!![:D][;)]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">and a 25 year old Swedish smoker-chick assistant, (subject to my wife's approval,of course)....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Years back we ran an ad for a vacuum person. Well this gal came in and applied. I was still on the truck at night then. After she left my wife said... <b>Don't you even think about it!</b> That gal was damn good looking!!! Not to mention she had all of the right "software."

A person could find himself offering to help change out her vacuum bag~~Ok go Chez go!

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Harpo

Quote<i>Originally posted by johnintx1</i>
<br />Was thinking I need to get the BS up some so I dont have to bend over so much. What do you guys use or build to put your BS on or in?? thanks for any links,advice,suggestions and/or help.

Howdy Yall
Live to smoke,Smoke to live.
Smoke on!!
John Welch
Amarillo Texas
Hello John
I recently purchased a cart from Lowe's for $46.00 no tools required it is maple hardwood, and folds together, THe BS sits perfectly on it and there is no lip around the top to restrict door opening up. It has 2 drawers and a shelf and also a bottom cabinet. really works well. It also has wheels with the front to locking, It holds all the things needed for the somer, ie wood containers, oven mitts receipe books. Hope this helps. Harpo

nsxbill

gotbbq

If you can, post up a picture of your cart for reference.  

I bought a longer stainless table with a shelf underneath the set the smoker on and the Marinator that will be arriving soon.  Haven't assembled it yet.  Going to make a cover much like the BS cover to protect from elements.  

One disadvantage of the smaller cart is that although quite functional, has no room to set a shelf while you rotate racks or if lucky enough to have one of SmokehouseRob's rack, no room for it on the small rolling cart.  

I figure that when I actually get off the mark and start making sausage I can use the expanded stainless table to have nice work area away from the kitchen to use my grinder, meat mixer, etc while curing and preparing for stuffing and shelf underneath for storing items not in use.

If you are handy and have the time, Sauceboss' cart is quite nice.  I just like the Stainless thing.  I only have to assemble it, and no anguish over finding preassembled parts and fabricating top installing wheels, etc.  Just lack the time now so opting for what works for me.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Harpo

Hope this works I'm sending a picture as requested. If it does hats off to nsxbill, and thanks for all your help.
Harpo[/img]

Harpo

hope you can view this. Thank again to nsxbill, for all his help.
[8D]
Harpo

nsxbill

The second post worked great for me.  It is a hansome cart, but your garage is far too neat! [:D] [:D]

I this were my cart, I would consider a little fold up shelf to set a rack on with the meat, and doing double duty would be a place to set a pan when you take things out of the smoker.

Glad that Photobucket worked for you.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.