What's this?

Started by janzy, October 04, 2009, 07:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 05, 2009, 05:30:18 PM
Quote from: OU812 on October 05, 2009, 04:32:28 PM
Dam Brian now I have a white spot burned in my eye's  :D

I can hardly remember when my Bradley was that perty

I brought that one home as a test smoker and I am going to have a whole lot of fun destroying it.

Trust me when i say it wont be shiny for long  ;D

You go brother, put that baby to its paces

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 05, 2009, 05:30:18 PM
Quote from: OU812 on October 05, 2009, 04:32:28 PM
Dam Brian now I have a white spot burned in my eye's  :D

I can hardly remember when my Bradley was that perty

I brought that one home as a test smoker and I am going to have a whole lot of fun destroying it.

Trust me when i say it wont be shiny for long  ;D

So then we should be under the assumption that you will be posting PICTURES of ALL your cooks. While trying to destroy your Bradley. I wouldn't mind doing a little R&D if there's a spot open.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Mr Walleye

Hey Brian

Can I work for the R & D department too!  ;)   :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Bradley (Head Office)

QuoteSo then we should be under the assumption that you will be posting PICTURES of ALL your cooks. While trying to destroy your Bradley.

Well I am not exactly cooking in this one I will say I am doing some of the things that you should not do in your smoker.

HawkeyeSmokes

My guess Brian is using aluminum foil in it!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

westexasmoker

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 05, 2009, 06:06:40 PM
QuoteSo then we should be under the assumption that you will be posting PICTURES of ALL your cooks. While trying to destroy your Bradley.

Well I am not exactly cooking in this one I will say I am doing some of the things that you should not do in your smoker.

Brian....I do believe I have done the worst!   ::)

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Bradley (Head Office)

QuoteBrian....I do believe I have done the worst!   

C

I think you could be right C but I will try my hardest to come in second

Quarlow

Hey Brian I would love to be a beta tester for a six rack digital, and seen as I just live in surrey I could pick that up on friday when I am there. I'll be popping in around 10 am. wink wink
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

Wow!  Mine kinda looked like that once though maybe not as shiny.  Watch out for the flash bounce back - you could get vaporized.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Quarlow on October 06, 2009, 09:12:46 PM
Hey Brian I would love to be a beta tester for a six rack digital, and seen as I just live in surrey I could pick that up on friday when I am there. I'll be popping in around 10 am. wink wink

Just dont forget to bring me a coffee (2 sugars please)  ;) ;)
I live in Surrey also , I am up behind city hall.

Quarlow

Well actually Brian I meant the office, But if you want I could pick it up at your place and I'll even bring you a jumbo coffee and donuts.  ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

begolf25

Quote from: westexasmoker on October 05, 2009, 07:52:25 PM
Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 05, 2009, 06:06:40 PM

Brian....I do believe I have done the worst!   ::)

C

You have that right WTS, cooking with mesquite over long periods of time will DESTROY a Bradley..lol

Quarlow

Oh, begolf that was a low blow, I love that one. ;D ;D ;D

OBS
BBQ