Sorry Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

HHmmmm Beers empty better go get another one.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Pellicle Pete

Does beer make you tattle better?

Tenpoint5

Tattle?? Why would you suggest that?

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

bigredsmoker

Beer makes everything better, and Vodka makes everything Great!

Pellicle Pete

I am sorry. Your friend was giving tattle lessons and I made a mistake,because you seemed to follow his lead.

Plus I thought you were of texas.

Tenpoint5

Nope not from Texas. About 22 hours from here. I don't follow anyone's lead. They might aim low and shoot your legs off. I prefer One Shot One Kill, and NEVER NEVER with a PINK gun. Them is for girls.
Nope today I'm just sitting back and enjoying a few cold beers watching the world go around.

Pellicle Pete

I see your funny deer and the way you whine and make poor guess.

Sorry.

HawkeyeSmokes

Funny deer? It's a whitetail from what I can see! Pretty normal around this neck of the woods.
HawkeyeSmokes

Pellicle Pete

Is that whine or you trying funny?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Pellicle Pete on October 06, 2009, 07:30:58 PM
I see your funny deer and the way you whine and make poor guess.

Sorry.

yeah my deer is kinda funny, especially the way he twitches his ear. As for the whining and making poor guesses You lost me there I haven't done any of that. Maybe you could fill me in as when and where I might have done these things?

Pellicle Pete

You whine now and the deer is still funny.

My guess was poor.

Tenpoint5

Pellicle Pete

Pellicle Pete

I am lucky because Jesus love me and my happy is big.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Pellicle Pete on October 06, 2009, 07:51:57 PM
But your whine is big.
Oh your talking about my homemade WINE barrel. Yes, it is big. It is a 75 gallon Oak drum made for me by an Amish fellow.