Sorry Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pellicle Pete

Your drunk doesn't make your sad,funny. Does it affect your marriage?

Jesus can help you.

Pellicle Pete

Tenpoint5

Who is drunk? Not I only had 2 beers tonight. Wine wont be ready for another year so can't enjoy any of that. That's Ok I give most of it away anyhow. Even donate 30 gallons to the church auction in the fall.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Pellicle Pete

Your whine flow freely and you are not even aware,which indicates bad problem.

Tenpoint5

Sorry I have had enough fun for one night. Time to go to bed. Have a good life Big Stick
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Pellicle Pete

Those who lie at the Altar,are destined to falter.

HawkeyeSmokes

So what happens to those who just LIE? And belittle others on this forum?
HawkeyeSmokes

Pellicle Pete

HawkeyeSmokes

Not even close, but would be proud if I was from Texas! Nothing wrong with that great state.
HawkeyeSmokes

Pellicle Pete

I'm Blessed enough to live by example.

Pellicle Pete

Feel free to illuminate the Texan virtues and in no particular order.

Pellicle Pete

Drunken,whining,tattle tails,who've relationship issues,excluded in fairness.

KyNola

Hey Pete,
It just occurred to me that we have been very rude to you.  We welcomed you to the forum but we failed to get to know you a little better.  If it's not too much of an imposition would you mind to tell us what model of the Bradley smoker you own?  What are some of your favorite things you like to smoke in your Bradley?  Do you have any recipes you can share with us?  Assuming you live in the US, where do you live?  If not in the US, where do you live?

You see, we're a pretty big bunch of friends and families here on this forum from all over the world and we welcome all newcomers to our circle of friends so please friend, tell us all about yourself so we can get to know you better.

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: KyNola on October 06, 2009, 09:35:19 PM
Hey Pete,
It just occurred to me that we have been very rude to you.  We welcomed you to the forum but we failed to get to know you a little better.  If it's not too much of an imposition would you mind to tell us what model of the Bradley smoker you own?  What are some of your favorite things you like to smoke in your Bradley?  Do you have any recipes you can share with us?  Assuming you live in the US, where do you live?  If not in the US, where do you live?

You see, we're a pretty big bunch of friends and families here on this forum from all over the world and we welcome all newcomers to our circle of friends so please friend, tell us all about yourself so we can get to know you better.

KyNola

Yes Pete, I would love to know the same about you

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Wildcat

I would like to know more about you as well.

I am also curious why you seem to have passed such a negative judgement upon all Texans. I am sure there are many Texans that are like you described, but this is also true for people all over the world. The only perfect human that has ever physically set foot on this earth is no longer here in body.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/