Sorry Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pellicle Pete

Why sure Granola,old buddy old pal.

Bradley 4 rack Stainless in sooted rust coloring,her luster having been lost to the ravages of time. Beef,pork,chicken,venison and a fish every so often. Perhaps you can find something inordinate there? Recipes abound and like most,smoking is a never ending series of experimentation. Hold the hot spices.

I live in a rather nice house,which would likely cause you some more concern and it would probably be rude of me to get you going in such a hopeless fashion.

Thanks for asking pal!

Caneyscud

This will be my only post on this as I've made a vow to myself that I intend to keep!  Yes, I am from Texas and pretty darn proud of it.  Am I upset and whining – Nope, no need too, I was born in arguably the Greatest State in the Greatest Country in the World! Should I be mad or whine because of that!  Should I whine because I choose to follow Jesus as my Lord and Savior?  Pray tell me why I should be upset?  Just become somebody who thinks they are cute with words wants to get his rocks off by hiding behind a mouse and monitor and agitate good people?  Sorta reminds me of certain Middle Eastern cults.   They tend to hide behind babies, women, temples, etc... because they are such brave souls and who only want to disrupt that which is good only because of jealousy and they can't handle not having IT!  If in fact they do get their 76 virgins, I bet every one of them would reject the cowards.  For me this world has far too many pressing problems and too many opportunities to help people in need to waste time debating with a thimble.   My ancestors and family stood proudly and fought for this Great Country, and for the id...im.....as....'right thinkers" such as you!  They died coming over, they fought and some died in the Revolutionary War, The Civil War, the wars in between those two and most of the wars after the Civil War.  And oh yes, that great State of Texas, they had their own war for freedom and independence.  One battle in particular sticks out – you might have heard about it – The Battle of the Alamo.  Yes, I had ancestors die there also.  As for me, I was either too young or too old to fight in a war.  Now I am too old – none of the services will take me even if I volunteer as a cook.  Got that t-shirt.  So I made a commitment to serve My Lord and others – and I haven't looked back.  I enjoy my life and enjoy the opportunities and hardships put in my path – and I choose to enjoy my life without the use of alcohol.  However, I do not enjoy disrespect.  Disagreeing and debating are honorable actions, but disrespect is intolerable and indicates the state of the man.  Stay, leave, whine, smart mouth, etc.... it just doesn't matter.  Small potatoes because I hereby choose to ignore your posts as they have nothing informative in them – I've got much better things to do!  Now, I will stand back and let you disrespect and cajole me – the typical turn of events.  Just turn it toward me, and leave the others alone.  Respect them for no other reason than to try to be sorta human!  Feel free to call me anytime Mike Hill  (615) 376-8367
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Pellicle Pete

Are you bitching,or bragging? Just curious.

bigredsmoker

Pete, you just don't get it do you. I am with you Carney, I spent a good amount of time last night playing with Pete, but I think the best thing to do is just Ignore. I would invite all others who feel the same to join me and Carney. Thanks Mike, loved your post and you do live in a state that I have high regard for. Don't mess with Texas.

Pellicle Pete

I get it,you just get rather uncomfortable when truth enters the equation. For that reason,you are esteemed at going in reverse as a defense mechanism. It really isn't like you could do anything else.

Hopefull Romantic

I am with Caneyscud and bigredsmoker on this one.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Pellicle Pete

Few things as "compelling",as unanimity echoed as a chorus within the confines of a short bus.

In Texas,of course.

Wildcat

So HR, have you recovered from your birthday yet?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Bradley (Head Office)

Pellicle Pete

I have given you numerous opportunities to change/stop your disrespectful comments towards
Other members of this forum, you have chosen to ignore my requests and continue your
Belligerent comments.

Therefore, I will be closing your account and banning you from posting on this forum.

Brian

Wildcat

Thanks Brian. This guy seems to have some serious issues. I am sure he could use some prayers.

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks Brian.

Wildcat, yes I have recovered only to start again. It seems the best thing that goes with waiting for your stuff to be smoked, is to sip JD and wait. Although it seems that the longer you smoke, the harder it seems to get your smoked stuff out of the tower  :D :D ;D

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Habanero Smoker

Brian;

Thanks. I was beginning to think I was back in elementary school. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

QuoteBrian. Thanks. I was beginning to think I was back in elementary school.

Ditto
Manxman

bigredsmoker

Wildcat

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 08, 2009, 12:39:26 AM
Thanks Brian.

Wildcat, yes I have recovered only to start again. It seems the best thing that goes with waiting for your stuff to be smoked, is to sip JD and wait. Although it seems that the longer you smoke, the harder it seems to get your smoked stuff out of the tower  :D :D ;D

HR

;D

One of the many reasons I like long smokes like the 20 hour butts. Start at 7 pm, adult beverage or two until bed time, change water bowl and go to bed. Next morning spritz meat and do whatever desired until meat is done (around 2 to 4 pm), then let meat rest until dinner time.  ;)