Sorry Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Just wanted to say sorry for getting out of content on some eralier posts on another subject. Its not my way to get like that.

nepas

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM
Just wanted to say sorry for getting out of content on some eralier posts on another subject. Its not my way to get like that.

nepas

You don't need to be sorry Nepas. If anyone, I should be sorry because I got up on my stump. Just felt it had to be said and hope that I'm still welcome here on the Bradley forum.
HawkeyeSmokes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on October 04, 2009, 08:48:25 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM

nepas

You don't need to be sorry Nepas. If anyone, I should be sorry because I got up on my stump. Just felt it had to be said and hope that I'm still welcome here on the Bradley forum.

Yeah your welcome here. I guess we get upset when someone starts something on our forum. We have to protect it and the members who are daily regulars. For allot of us the folks here are like family.

nepas

Big Stick

Stupid is...as stupid does.

"Forest Gump"

HawkeyeSmokes

Thanks Nepas. That's pretty much how I feel and just hope I wasn't wrong. Some times I get a little carried away protecting things that do mean a lot to me. This forum is one of those things and I sure do enjoy being here!
HawkeyeSmokes

Big Stick

Igorance isn't much of an excuse...though it is a start.

Bradley (Head Office)

Big Stick

Your comments are not welcome on this forum
Time for you to go.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 04, 2009, 08:59:41 PM
Big Stick

You comments are not welcome on this forum
Time for you to go.

Thank you Brian for supporting all of the well respected long time members on this from from a fairly new kid on the block!
HawkeyeSmokes

Hopefull Romantic

Well said Brian and hats off for you saying what some of us wanted to say, at least I did.

Nepas, Hawkeye, last comments well said and it is a family here.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Quarlow

Ok I have no tongue left. I started biting it shortly after the "Big Stink" blew in from the north. Good on you boys for bringing that to an end.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

That was a strange turn of events. He came to my post on "Why Texans eat Brisket and not Salmon" and was a nice guy. You ought to see some of the nature shots he posted. Beautiful pictures of Alaska. And then....190 degree turn..........geez I'll be scratching my head about this one for a day or two. Brian did what he thought best for the forum.

Quarlow

Amen to that brother CRG.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Did I miss something ?

I'm not around on the weekends.

Hopefull Romantic

I tried to look up the thread Big Stick started and CRG mentioned in another post but could not find it. Furthermore, I looked into the members' list and BS is not there.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Pellicle Pete

A very strange turn of events,with Big Stick getting the chop for knowing what he was talking about. This PC World really is something else. Was hoping to get a chance to ask him how he derived the handle he used,as I'd imagine there was a story there.

Maybe I don't really want to know anyway.