Sorry Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Man 2 in one week, what the he** cant we all get along?

Something I have always told my kids when they were growing up is that  
"Everyone is different and has different views on the same thing, could you imagine how boring this world would be if everyone was the same."

They were just kids and could understand the thought.

Wildcat

I do not know for sure but I suspect these two individuals were one and the same, just two separate computers. One started as soon as the other got kicked off.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Brian,
Thank you for your quick action to remove two folks that I still don't understand their desire nor purpose for being here.  I have only been a part of this forum for a few years but I can tell you this has been the strangest week on this forum thus far for me.

Thanks again Brian.

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Wildcat on October 08, 2009, 06:43:00 AM
I do not know for sure but I suspect these two individuals were one and the same, just two separate computers. One started as soon as the other got kicked off.

I have the same feeling wildcat. Do you think he would be crazy enough to go out and buy a new computer to get in under a new IP address??? :D

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

BigJohnT

If you use dial up you get a new IP every time you dial up.

When you respond to a guy like him it just puts more gas on the fire... the only way deal with someone like him is to ignore him.

John

dbrown1

Well if he has GCI and his cable modem speed is under 4mb per second on the download then his IP won't be static... yes that is who I work for to all Alaskans please don't PM me if your having issues lol.
Plain and simple the guy is a jerk met plenty of them in my short time on this planet, not the first definitely wont be the last...
We now return you to our regularly scheduled program !