Some local pictures?

Started by ArnieM, October 06, 2009, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Them squirrels and coons are smart animals when it comes to getting something they want.
I feed year round at my deer camp. Twice this year my feeders were taken apart and the timer thrown on the ground
and it happened each time after the feeder had run out. I finally put a combination lock on the timer.
when i got back to camp, my timer was intack. I looked at the combination lock and that dang coon was only one number off.

Quarlow

ROFLAMO That's a good CRG. Like the scene in Crocodile Dundee where the dead kangaroo shoots back at the poachers.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

I was smoking/cooking some beef this afternoon.  But, that's another thread.

So, while documenting it, I took a couple shots of my "back yard" off of the deck the OBS lives on.

No grass cutting there.  ;D ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 11, 2009, 04:38:48 PM
That's pretty Arnie

Thanks.  But I have to cut the grass on the OTHER side of the house.  ;D
-- Arnie

Caribou

That is pretty Arnie!
Great privacy, too.
Carolyn

Quarlow

You are truly blessed to live there> i could show you some spectacular photos of our truly magnificent backyard too but we don't have on and my neighbors can look right in my bedroom window.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Caribou

We have gotten teen temps at night here before the fall colors could develop so I figured there's not going to be much of a show this fall  :(
But that doesn't mean I can't post some pics from a previous fall.
Carolyn

Caneyscud

Quote from: Quarlow on October 11, 2009, 05:52:12 PM
You are truly blessed to live there> i could show you some spectacular photos of our truly magnificent backyard too but we don't have on and my neighbors can look right in my bedroom window.

My first thought - I hope you have curtains!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

No we love it when the neighbors come out on their deck and we are doing the wango tango with the lights on. Just kidding.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

An "old" man I know said he was talking to this guy and all the guy wanted to talk about was the different ways he did the "wango tango".

He finally turned to the old man and ask him if he had ever done it that way.

The old man said he had and that he didn't really like it. He said he just did it for the kids cause they like to watch.

He said the other guy left without saying a word.

Gizmo

Here are some Canadian pictures from SoCal last weekend.

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Them's some funny lookin' geese...were they headed North or South?

ArnieM

Nice pics Gizmo.  I like the paint job.
-- Arnie

Mr Walleye

Gizmo

Those are the Snow Birds (431 Air Demonstration Squadron) and they are from 15 Wing Moose Jaw (where I live). 15 Wing is also home to the NATO Flying Training in Canada (NFTC) program.

Here's a link to the 15 Wing website if you are interested...
http://www.airforce.forces.gc.ca/15w-15e/index-eng.asp

And here is one for the Snow Birds...
http://www.snowbirds.forces.gc.ca/v2/index-eng.asp

They do some crazy stunts...

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes