Fun on the Traeger

Started by classicrockgriller, October 14, 2009, 07:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Some marinated and injected chicken thighs. Smoked 1 hr with mesquite and finished at 325.

monty

damn those look juicy

that's a big batch of chicken there, CRG - what's the occasion?
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Caneyscud

CRG Those look great!!!!  I've probably done more chicken thighs on my Traeger than anything.  It does a great job!  Pulled my last bag of frozen Treager thighs out of the freezer yesterday.  Supper tonight!  Thinking of doing big quantity of drumettes next!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

monty, I smoke so much, wifie had me on hold. But she wanted some chicken for her salad, pizzas, etc. and I did all I could. She is getting ready to go visit my son for two days and while she is gone I gonna smoke the house down.

classicrockgriller

Caney we love chic thighs. Juicy, easy cookin, you can do a bunch of different things to them, and cheap (these were .79 lb). Instant Gratification.

muzzletim

Wow they look super!!!! Totally impressive, looks like I need to start saving for a traeger!! ;D ;D
Tim

NePaSmoKer

MMMMMMM

Looks good crg

freepas

KyNola

Man those look good CRG.

freepas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KyNola

OU812

Thems some good looking thighs CRG

The only thing with dark meat in my house is nobody eats it, the girls want the white meat and the cook gets whats left. O well I get some of the breast when I'm sampling it to make sure its done.

Hopefull Romantic

Excellant job CRG. They look great.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.