How I Treet My Briskit

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 08, 2009, 11:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Caribou on October 10, 2009, 07:08:45 PM
Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 10, 2009, 05:21:07 PM
And when I think I had lousy Indian chicken Tekka for dinner. I could kick myself in the "Brisket".

I said it before and I will say it again; "when I grow up, I wanna be like NEPAS'.

A MATERPIECE.

HR
HR,
Is that like a Tow Mator?  :D :D :D
I'm sorry, I just had to say that,
Carolyn

Tow Mater? You mean I'm not the only Cars fan here? He's my favorite!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Caribou on October 10, 2009, 07:08:45 PM
Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 10, 2009, 05:21:07 PM
And when I think I had lousy Indian chicken Tekka for dinner. I could kick myself in the "Brisket".

I said it before and I will say it again; "when I grow up, I wanna be like NEPAS'.

A MATERPIECE.

HR
HR,
Is that like a Tow Mator?  :D :D :D
I'm sorry, I just had to say that,
Carolyn
[/quote

You dont have to appologize you were right the first time. But I still love the man nevertheless.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

NePaSmoKer

I had to warm the oven to 160* cuz my neighbor needed some help. I got back home 1.5 hours later and started to cut er up.

You can see some injected CT in the meat.

The bites i had were pretty good with the CT. Going to use the burnt ends for pinto beans tomorrow.

nepas

classicrockgriller

Man ol Man. that is a juicy brisket, nice smoke ring

Tenpoint5

Are you sure that CT tastes good injected like that. I don't think so you better send a sample over here for me to taste and reply on just to make sure.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

dbrown1

Man Nepas that looks great, my brisket fell apart after a few slices... the beef brisket sandwiches were amazing but maybe I overcooked it a lil bit ?!?

ArnieM

Darn NePas, that really looks good!  I'm in south western Connecticut - not that far away.  Maybe I could just kinda sorta drive down ...  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

deb415611

Looks awesome Nepas!  I wish I were home and could smoke something.......

Quote from: ArnieM on October 11, 2009, 09:06:49 AM
Darn NePas, that really looks good!  I'm in south western Connecticut - not that far away.  Maybe I could just kinda sorta drive down ...  ;D

It's drivable,  I've been there and I had to almost go by your house to get there :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: ArnieM on October 11, 2009, 09:06:49 AM

Sure

Come on down.

nepas

OU812

Looks tasty and tender, nice smoke ring also.

Speaking of burnt ends. Thats what we had for lunch this weekend, just pulled a point out of the freezer (form an earlier smoke) through it in the crock pot and a couple hr later sauced it up with some CT. Mmmmmmmmmm goooood

Now I'm going to have to get some more CT that stuff goes good on just about anything. Thanks for turning me on to it NePas

NePaSmoKer

I like yer burnt ends there OU, Oh yeah and the CT.

They have mustard base CT also for the SC bunch. Just as good too.

nepas

classicrockgriller

My daughter lives in Nashville and is coming down next week for her wedding. $$$$$$ and I called every store there looking for the treet. no gots.
Guess I will have to order from their web page, which is ok if the shipping don't kill ya.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 12, 2009, 05:43:47 PM
My daughter lives in Nashville and is coming down next week for her wedding. $$$$$$ and I called every store there looking for the treet. no gots.
Guess I will have to order from their web page, which is ok if the shipping don't kill ya.

crg

From what i was told by wally mart the CT is region only. NC, SC areas. Dont know if its just for them or what. Lemme check on Base and see if its cheaper for ya.

nepas

classicrockgriller