How I Treet My Briskit

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 08, 2009, 11:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Soon

I'm hooked on the stuff my self, thanks to Nepa. You can mix your fav rub with it, you can inject it, you can baste with it or marinade with it. Can't find it local, buy online. It is very adaptable to adding garlic, pepper or any other flavors you might wish to add. I get the twelve packs.

Caneyscud

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 12, 2009, 05:43:47 PM
My daughter lives in Nashville and is coming down next week for her wedding. $$$$$$ and I called every store there looking for the treet. no gots.
Guess I will have to order from their web page, which is ok if the shipping don't kill ya.

CRG.  I think the Fresh Market in Brentwood has had it.  I'm going out in a little while to a meeting and I will check.  The hot sauce vendor at the farmer's market used to carry it, but don't know where he has moved to - maybe he just closed.  But I'll check around!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

ArnieM

They have the sauce here http://www.carolinatreet.com/sauces.asp?page=2.  $15.95 for a gallon.  Is that a reasonable price?  I haven't checked on shipping yet.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

dbrown1

Arnie, thanks for posting the link us Alaskans are treet deprived or sauce deprived for that matter... used to have a hot sauce shop here in Anchorage but it closed :'(

ArnieM

Quote from: dbrown1 on October 13, 2009, 07:58:03 AM
... used to have a hot sauce shop here in Anchorage but it closed :'(

Don't tell me, an ice cream shop opened in its place?  ??? ;D
-- Arnie

OU812

Quote from: ArnieM on October 13, 2009, 08:25:15 AM
Quote from: dbrown1 on October 13, 2009, 07:58:03 AM
... used to have a hot sauce shop here in Anchorage but it closed :'(

Don't tell me, an ice cream shop opened in its place?  ??? ;D

Good one Arnie  :) :D ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: ArnieM on October 13, 2009, 07:04:58 AM
They have the sauce here http://www.carolinatreet.com/sauces.asp?page=2.  $15.95 for a gallon.  Is that a reasonable price?  I haven't checked on shipping yet.

From what I have seen that is a good price, thanks for the post.

classicrockgriller

$25.01 with shipping to Texas

Caneyscud

Quote from: Caneyscud on October 13, 2009, 06:23:51 AM
My daughter lives in Nashville and is coming down next week for her wedding. $$$$$$ and I called every store there looking for the treet. no gots.
Guess I will have to order from their web page, which is ok if the shipping don't kill ya.

CRG.  I think the Fresh Market in Brentwood has had it.  I'm going out in a little while to a meeting and I will check.  The hot sauce vendor at the farmer's market used to carry it, but don't know where he has moved to - maybe he just closed.  But I'll check around!
Nope, don't have it anymore.  The manager said they had if for 2 years and only sold 1 bottle.  So out with that and in with something else!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caneyscud on October 13, 2009, 10:15:26 AM
Quote from: Caneyscud on October 13, 2009, 06:23:51 AM

How much you want?
pm your addy, I will mail you some

Nope, don't have it anymore.  The manager said they had if for 2 years and only sold 1 bottle.  So out with that and in with something else!

ArnieM

I just ordered mine - 2 64 oz bottles.  $23.40 shipped to CT (that's Connecticut, not Carolina Treet  ;D).  Not bad for a gallon of sauce.  I'm sure I'll parcel some out to my daughters.

NePas, you should be getting a commission on this stuff!
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

They don't like Texans either. I ask the lady if she was having an influx of business.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 13, 2009, 10:44:52 AM
They don't like Texans either. I ask the lady if she was having an influx of business.

Maybe it was just you CRG!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 13, 2009, 10:44:52 AM

Well, what did she say?
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

She said not really. I told her that everyone is talking about it on the Bradley forum. She said that's nice and told me to go thru order process to figure shipping.