Arriving Tuesday...

Started by LindaCC, October 09, 2009, 11:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LindaCC

My Birthday present....6rk DBS. Delivery on Tuesday.  Will have the Chicken Cordon Blue ready right after seasoning.
Waiting....Waiting....

Hopefull Romantic

Grea News Linda although it is still few days to go. Is it arriving a bit late for your birthday because I could have sworn that you said that you BD is this weekend in an earlier thread.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Linda, glad it is almost here. Cordon Bleu on the Bradley.

LindaCC

You are right HR. Birthday is today...But will have fun this week. Actually I will be in Las Vegas for a conference when it arrives. It will be Thursday before I can get my hands on it. Will post pictures when I do.

Hopefull Romantic

Has it arrived yet? Has it arrived yet? Has it arrived yet? Has it arrived yet?

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

NePaSmoKer

Is it there yet  Is it there yet  Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet

Is it there yet  Is it there yet  Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet Is it there yet

See what happens when your around too much smoke  :D  ;D

DOH

FREEpas

OU812

classicrockgriller

What Ou said that freepas said

OR
Quote from: OU812 on October 14, 2009, 05:16:48 PM
What FREEpas said  ;D

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 14, 2009, 05:10:24 PM

DOH

FREEpas

ArnieM

Yeah, what they all said.  NePas, it's nice to see you're calm and cool as usual  ;D

So, where is it Linda?  Do you have it yet?  Huh?  Huh?  Are you breaking it in?  You have to get your priorities straight.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

KyNola

Linda,
Please tell us you have your brand new Bradley.  We can't stand the wait any longer.  So do you have it?  Do you have it? Do you have it? Do you have it? Do you have it?

KyNola

classicrockgriller

We are patiently waiting !    Hurry the &*%@% up!

NePaSmoKer

Must be the combination of Bradley and Traeger smoke  ;D

nepas   freepas

KyNola

Linda,
I just want you to know that I'm going to have to go to bed not knowing if you got your Bradley. <sigh>

KyNola

deb415611

Chill guys  ;D , she said she was going to be in Vegas and wouldn't be able to get her hands on it til Thursday.  Give her til tonight at least.   

KyNola

Deb,
You're absolutely right.  We should give her until Thur...... wait a minute.  This IS Thursday!!! :o :o

So Linda.... is it here? is it here? is it here? is it here? is it here? is it here? is it here?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???  ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

KyNola