Making and Smoking farmers cheese, first time !!!

Started by AKinGA, October 13, 2009, 05:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

That entire website is a class in itself.  There is a ton of useful information and help sections.  I bought her book the last time we talked about cheesemaking here but haven't done anything.  

I'd like to take the 201 class, maybe if Caney & Habs & a few other people wanted to we could see if they would do a private class.  The Bradley Forum Cheesemaking Class ;D 

deb415611

AKinGA -- sorry for the OT in your thread.  Your cheese is definitely an inspiration to us!

Caneyscud

Quote from: deb415611 on October 15, 2009, 06:22:12 PM
Caney

http://www.cheesemaking.com/cheesemakingworkshops.html

I'm a couple hours away from his place. 

I just started buying "groceries" from a place that buys from all the local farms in CT  & then delivers to customers.  I now have access to raw milk and milk that's not ultra pasteurized.  I think they have goats milk also. 

Deb
Not to sure I'd be allowed into Massachusetts!!!  Let's just say, I am always nervous going through the Boston airport!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

deb415611

Quote from: Caneyscud on October 16, 2009, 09:16:08 AM
Caney

I just started buying "groceries" from a place that buys from all the local farms in CT  & then delivers to customers.  I now have access to raw milk and milk that's not ultra pasteurized.  I think they have goats milk also. 

Deb
Not to sure I'd be allowed into Massachusetts!!!  Let's just say, I am always nervous going through the Boston airport!

It's the other side of the state.  It's like a whole other country :D  you won't be noticed.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: deb415611 on October 16, 2009, 10:22:24 AM
Caney

Deb

It's the other side of the state.  It's like a whole other country :D  you won't be noticed.
YEAH RIGHT as UGLY as he IS!!!! :o :o ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 16, 2009, 12:16:02 PM
Quote from: deb415611 on October 16, 2009, 10:22:24 AM
Caney

Deb

YEAH RIGHT as UGLY as he IS!!!! :o :o ;D
If I didn't resemble that remark so well, I might retaliate.  But I figure if I don't sing the Smokin', smokin', smokin' song I might just make it through to the other side!   ;D ;D ;D  As long as I don't go near the airport!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"