12 Rack SSBS

Started by BigJohnT, October 14, 2009, 07:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohnT

Scott,

There is not enough room left for a flat rack much less anything on top of it unless you could find some racks that don't have as much drop down. Yea, when I got done spraying the inside with upsidedownrackbegone there was no more room for them  ;D Then I gave it a generous spray from my makeroomforfourmoreracks can and voila a 12 rack Bradley. I need to find my 120vac 120mm fan... it is somewhere I know it is...

See you in the morning
John

muzzletim

Great job Big John! What a innovative idea! Your workmanship looks outstanding! Wish I had some of that talent!
Tim

classicrockgriller

Sooooooooo, I can easily turn my 4rk into an 8 rk. If I had 12, I 'd have jerky for a year.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 15, 2009, 08:02:45 AM
Sooooooooo, I can easily turn my 4rk into an 8 rk. If I had 12, I 'd have jerky for a year.

and I can turn my 6 rk into a B A 18 rk

BigJohnT

Yep, then you could have jerky for 3 weeks  ;D

John

classicrockgriller

OU, another part to your business.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 15, 2009, 08:42:11 AM
OU, another part to your business.

CRG you a mind reader on the side  :D

classicrockgriller

you need to go for it. never know till you try. make some jerk, give away samples, take orders. just keep your price below a store and you are on your way.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 15, 2009, 09:10:02 AM
you need to go for it. never know till you try. make some jerk, give away samples, take orders. just keep your price below a store and you are on your way.

I'm on it, need to get 6 more racks and finish my exhaust in the shed

BigJohnT

Here is my smoker with 12 jerky racks...

JT

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: BigJohnT on October 20, 2009, 04:06:09 PM
Here is my smoker with 12 jerky racks...

JT

Hey TOTO I dont think we are in Kansas any more.

Great job JT, trully a great Gob

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

BigJohnT

Thanks HR,

It just came to me one day like a flash, a vision across the sky (I had my protective foil helmet off) one day that upside down racks were not correct  ;D Scott will have the kits soon to add racks to your Bradley, in fact I'm working on them now.

JT

Hopefull Romantic

JT, your resourcefulness shall never seize to amaze me. Hats off Good man.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

BigJohnT

Thanks HR, just don't ask me what color to paint the walls or if this dress matches these shoes cause when it comes to that I'm clueless. I can design a machine in my head and come up with geometric shapes but colors escape me.

JT

classicrockgriller

You are a blessed man to be able to think in 3-D in your mind. I only think in 1/2 sentences at a time.