The price of FAME

Started by Hopefull Romantic, October 15, 2009, 04:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 16, 2009, 06:31:47 AM

Great job!

Armed guards?  That is hilarious... (well, now - probably not at the time)
Did they transport you in an armored truck/black SUV?

How did you know squirt, where you in on it?? :D It was a black Honda SUV with those flashing (strobe) headlights.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 16, 2009, 07:41:59 AM
Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 15, 2009, 06:44:32 AM
hey Carolyn and Squirt,

I did not even notice that Zelda was in the picture. I did keep a close eye on her as she could be devious. That is our 10 months old doberman and the computer logged on the forum was purely coincidental.

HR
HR,
I know Seemore will ask the question So I will ask it first. Zelda got a lazy ear? I see she still has it wrapped.

YOu are right 10.5 she does. My son has been meaning to get that done to Zelda but I told him to wait when I am away on a business trip then he can do it.

HR

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: KyNola on October 16, 2009, 07:02:57 AM
KH has a very good point. HR has been accosted by 9 Jordanian women over smoked cheese and then 6 big Jordanian men threaten him over lamb and pork ribs and then force him at gunpoint to deliver the goods.
HR, just what the hell kind of people do you associate with over there? ;) :D

All in good fun HR.

KyNola 

KY, KH is right and you are as well. We, in this forum are smoking almost every day and all sorts of food and still cant get enough. So what would you imagine other people to do when they hear about some one they know smoking meat or cheese. They go nuts and demand to have it and eat it with passion.

In my entire life I have never seen teeth scratches on bones, Last night I did. By the time they finished eating, the bones were so picked spic and span to a squeaky clean. point.

HR

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Wildcat on October 16, 2009, 06:48:50 AM
If I ever make it to Jordan I know where to go! Great job!

Wildcat You and any of the others here should know that you all have a second home here in  Amman Jordan and are welcome at anytime.

HR

ArnieM

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 16, 2009, 03:03:24 PM

Wildcat You and any of the others here should know that you all have a second home here in  Amman Jordan and are welcome at anytime.

HR

Gee, I've been thinking of a vacation ...  ;D

On Zelda, our Dobies had show cut ears and they can sometimes be a dickens to get to stand up.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.