My Daughter is getting Married

Started by classicrockgriller, October 15, 2009, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Evil

Congrats buddy !

Your daughter is a beauty BTW.

We recently got married but it was pretty redneck compared to that wedding.  Too fancy for us... ;D
Brian Bradley for Prime Minister !!

KyNola

Still haven't seen a picture of Dad with the bride yet.  Come on CRG, you know we're going to shame you into it eventually.  ;)

KyNola

classicrockgriller

KyNola, These are pics I took with my camera and I think that the photo guy will be getting his together soon.

Quote from: Dr. Evil on October 27, 2009, 08:27:37 AM
Congrats buddy !

We recently got married but it was pretty redneck comared to that wedding.  Too fancy for us... ;D

I am not a fancy person. This is my daughters idea not mine. I'm an East Texas half cajun redneck.

My idea of a good time is a whiskey in one hand and a chicken drummie in the other.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 27, 2009, 10:35:02 AM
My idea of a good time is a whiskey in one hand and a chicken drummie in the other.

Now thats how I like to party.  ::)

Hope every one had a good time and you didnt fall down too many times.  ;D

classicrockgriller

I was very good, no drinkie for me both Sat and Sun.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 27, 2009, 12:53:31 PM
I was very good, no drinkie for me both Sat and Sun.

I can totally understand wanting to remember this day.  :D

Dr. Evil

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 27, 2009, 10:35:02 AM
KyNola, These are pics I took with my camera and I think that the photo guy will be getting his together soon.

Quote from: Dr. Evil on October 27, 2009, 08:27:37 AM
Congrats buddy !

We recently got married but it was pretty redneck comared to that wedding.  Too fancy for us... ;D

I am not a fancy person. This is my daughters idea not mine. I'm an East Texas half cajun redneck.

AMEN

I love East Texas/Louisiana BTW.  Just about moved there a number of years ago.  
Brian Bradley for Prime Minister !!

classicrockgriller

My daughter started college at Univ of Texas for two years. She went to Europe during the summer before her junior year. She transferred to Univ of Houston for her Junior and Senior year in college. She was 1 of 30 students out of 1830 applicants to be selected into u of h 2 year entrepreneur program. Univ of Houston has a very broad ratio of students from everywhere. Her future husband was in this program also. His dad is from Iran and his mom is Russian. After graduation, she traveled Europe, France, etc and India for 9 months. So this has been a bit of a culture shock for me.

Caribou

Wow, just saw the pics from the reception...spectacular!
Looks like you made your daughter's dreams come to life  :)

Carolyn

Caneyscud

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 27, 2009, 05:31:42 PM
My daughter started college at Univ of Texas for two years. She went to Europe during the summer before her junior year. She transferred to Univ of Houston for her Junior and Senior year in college. She was 1 of 30 students out of 1830 applicants to be selected into u of h 2 year entrepreneur program. Univ of Houston has a very broad ratio of students from everywhere. Her future husband was in this program also. His dad is from Iran and his mom is Russian. After graduation, she traveled Europe, France, etc and India for 9 months. So this has been a bit of a culture shock for me.

Be safe remember the only Russian word I remember from our trip -Spasiba - Russian for Thank you.  Good for using on the new MIL!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

I'll just keep my mouth shut, might say it wrong with my texas draw. ;D