My Daughter is getting Married

Started by classicrockgriller, October 15, 2009, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Hopefull Romantic

She is really cute.

I can only imagine what you are going though as my daughter is only almost 12. But remember CRG, you have snatched some ones daughter before and the wheel of life goes a full circle.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 16, 2009, 04:22:40 PM
She is really cute.

I can only imagine what you are going though as my daughter is only almost 12. But remember CRG, you have snatched some ones daughter before and the wheel of life goes a full circle.

HR

No comment

classicrockgriller

She was all school beauty 9th, 10th, 11yh and 12th grade. she was Homecoming Queen her senior year.

Pic of her in 11th grade

Hopefull Romantic

Bless her heart. I can see why you feel the way you do.

Great looking young lady there CRG

HR

classicrockgriller

This is a pic during her 6 years in college (3 degrees) She would have stayed a professional student if I would have let her.

classicrockgriller

Wildcat

She is beautiful - all three photo's. How old is that last photo?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Quarlow

Wow CRG, you got that one right from start to finish. Her fella is a lucky man and so are you. It is not easy to raise them up right in this world but when we just go with what feels right to ourselves and not worry about the rest of the world, it just kind of happens proper. You obviously got it proper.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Wildcat on October 16, 2009, 04:49:19 PM
She is beautiful - all three photo's. How old is that last photo?

4 years or so

Hopefull Romantic

Listen CRG, coerce that man into the hunting trip, trick him to wear the horns and hide in the bushes and then..... well you know what to do.

HR

Wildcat

I hope she is putting those 3 degrees to good use. My daughter is teaching now and currently 31 years of age.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on October 16, 2009, 04:49:55 PM
Wow CRG, you got that one right from start to finish. Her fella is a lucky man and so are you. It is not easy to raise them up right in this world but when we just go with what feels right to ourselves and not worry about the rest of the world, it just kind of happens proper. You obviously got it proper.

She has never let her good looks go to her head. She's a great girl. She was never a problem, just expen$ive.

classicrockgriller

He's ok, very smart. Is the U S director for a company that deals in computer forsenic. If they feel that have a violation by an employee, he gets their computer and reads everything that was put on it.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 04:56:48 PM
He's ok, very smart. Is the U S director for a company that deals in computer forsenic. If they feel that have a violation by an employee, he gets their computer and reads everything that was put on it.

Just make sure he never gets hired by Mrs. CRG  ;D

HR