IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Well I was joking too but if I crossed the line, Sorry.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

naaaa, you didn't say anything.

Suppose to be some ribbing and "smack" talk, but you know women....

Too much smack talk and they want a divorce.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Caribou

Quote from: Quarlow on October 19, 2009, 05:58:43 PM
Well I was joking too but if I crossed the line, Sorry.
Don't apologize! It's all in fun!
I wasn't exactly being a sweetie either  :D

Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Tiny Tim

Pretty sure I found the other side of the line last time...........

:(

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 18, 2009, 06:39:11 PM
BRIAN oh BRIAN you better not be reading this at home again or Momma will be telling you " You should get in on that, Oh wait you fell flat on your face last time!! Never mind Honey!!" ;D ;D

Well the wife did say I should get in on this shes already got a recipe in mind, but I just do not have the time right now. :( :(
But as for falling flat on my face last time, Gee I had 4 votes and TenPoint 5 ...... oh ya ...you had 2 Votes so I guess you fell faster and harder your OK arent you  ;D ;D  you didnt get hurt
falling that hard

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 20, 2009, 07:59:29 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 18, 2009, 06:39:11 PM
BRIAN oh BRIAN you better not be reading this at home again or Momma will be telling you " You should get in on that, Oh wait you fell flat on your face last time!! Never mind Honey!!" ;D ;D

Well the wife did say I should get in on this shes already got a recipe in mind, but I just do not have the time right now. :( :(
But as for falling flat on my face last time, Gee I had 4 votes and TenPoint 5 ...... oh ya ...you had 2 Votes so I guess you fell faster and harder your OK arent you  ;D ;D  you didnt get hurt
falling that hard
Worst part was I didn't even vote for myself.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

If I would have voted for myself, I would have gotten one vote.

La Quinta

Okay...I have read all of this...and...well...uh...I have a number of comments...

1. I like the way the guys backed off, of course, I was doing laundry and dishes, so I could have mis-read some things.
2. Seems like the "boys" are backing out of this challenge...hmmmmm...(gotta think about that one a little more while I iron the clothes)
3. I was just thinking (while I had time to waste while I got the tires changed on my car)...some of the comments seem quite odd to me...but all of my aprons were in the wash...and I can't really think without my apron and mop...

But ya know I'm just a "girl"....

The aprons are on the de-wrinkle cycle in the dryer...so I may have more input later........................................I should be able to think then...please bear with me.  :)

Quarlow

OhOh boys LQ is getting wound up. I'm heading for the hills. LOL.

OBS
BBQ

Ka Honu

Quote from: La Quinta on October 21, 2009, 09:22:29 PMThe aprons are on the de-wrinkle cycle in the dryer...

Stop wasting electricity and iron them!

La Quinta

I have a gas dryer MISTER...don't mess with me and my chores....ya know the little woman's work is never done...

(Not until he goes to sleep and the cast iron pan is available)

Oh my...did I say that out loud???  ;D

classicrockgriller

Did anyone hear the sound of "Hot Air" whinning thru this post?