IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

La Quinta

I have typed 2 or 3 responses to these posts...and I am going to be proper...unless I get BAITED AGAIN!!!!

I'm kinda timid...but...I have my apron...so I feel empowered right now...

classicrockgriller

Quote from: La Quinta on October 22, 2009, 08:59:02 PM
I have typed 2 or 3 responses to these posts...and I am going to be proper...unless I get BAITED AGAIN!!!!

I'm kinda timid...but...I have my apron...so I feel empowered right now...

So what's your point?

La Quinta

You are quite something...CRG..interesting to say the least...I'll leave it at that... ;D

classicrockgriller

La Quinta

I think that was behind you walkin' through the living room.... ;D

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

LQ.....don't leave....yaaaahh.....doing laundry?......yaahh.....hey!......so, I was gonna......... say something.......next time........

ArnieM

I'm not entirely sure I want to get involved in this one.

I LOVE WOMEN AND MY WIFE AND I GET ALONG FINE.

(She was looking over my shoulder.)

We're just sitting here quietly.  I'm typing.  She's cleaning and polishing her S&W .357 Magnum, SS, 6" barrel, Pacymeyer grips.  She's humming the tune from the "Woman Song" that Brian posted a YouTube link to. 

Should I be worried?
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

naaa, just jump up and say "Damn are there anymore dishes for me to do"

La Quinta

Arnie...fear not...my bark is worse than CRG's "hot wind in the livingroom"...... ;D  ;D  ;D

Quarlow

Heck cousin, y'all know how them mountain girls can get. You just better sleep with one eye open fer a while.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

La Quinta

I'm gonna stay out of this...especially with "Hippie Halloween Boy"...uh ya think????

I'm just gonna go clean the pool or something... ???

classicrockgriller

I see the wind passer was here again. And she still hasn't made a complete sentence.