IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

I am so sorry Carolyn. I thought you were kidding. But if you allow me a piece of old country advice. Take about 5 lemons clean them well with skin on. Cut them up , with skin, to small pieces and put them in a pot. Cover them with about one inch of water and bring them to a boil. KEEP BOILING FOR ABOUT 10 - 15 MINUTES and then sqeeze the outcome into a glass.

It would be great if you could drink that, it is kinda bitter and if not, then add a TBS of honey cover your self with a heavy blanket and sweat it out. You will be 80% better in the morning. You may have a side effect of sneezing, but it comes with the terrotery. It works for me every time.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 27, 2009, 03:58:17 PM
I am so sorry Carolyn. I thought you were kidding. But if you allow me a piece of old country advice. Take about 5 lemons clean them well with skin on. Cut them up , with skin, to small pieces and put them in a pot. Cover them with about one inch of water and bring them to a boil. KEEP BOILING FOR ABOUT 10 - 15 MINUTES and then sqeeze the outcome into a glass.

It would be great if you could drink that, it is kinda bitter and if not, then add a TBS of honey cover your self with a heavy blanket and sweat it out. You will be 80% better in the morning. You may have a side effect of sneezing, but it comes with the terrotery. It works for me every time.

HR

I just read that same thing in a book we were printing over the weekend.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Hopefull Romantic

Tenpoint5 believe me it works I have tried it on several people and it worked great.

HR

classicrockgriller

Carolyn, since you don't feel good......I'm going drink some adult beverages for you and call myself in the morning.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 27, 2009, 04:06:48 PM
Tenpoint5 believe me it works I have tried it on several people and it worked great.

HR

I should have said... including myself, which I have done.

Caribou

Thanks HR, I'll try that, just need to get some lemons  :)
I'm not certain but I'm just guessing it's the swine flu since I had my regular flu shot already.
Woke up achy, chilled and coughing...all at once. But nothing terrible, just annoying.
My daughter got the H1N1 shot at school last week but the schools here have lots of kids sick with it.
Carolyn

westexasmoker

Sorry to hear Carolyn...Get feeling better!....And Soon!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Hopefull Romantic

Carolyn, I understand that one of the major H1N1 symptoms is trowing up and my understanding if you don't have that, then you don't have it.

I just have to get this off my chest. I hate what those pharmaceutical companies are doing to us to sell their drugs.

Hady

Caribou

Oh good, then maybe I have some other bug  :)
I got a cough, sore throat and fever but definitely no throwing up.  :P
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Carolyn take a dbl shot wait 5 minutes and repeat wait 2 minutes and repeat continue till you miss your mouth then go to bed.

Caribou

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 27, 2009, 06:54:10 PM
Carolyn take a dbl shot wait 5 minutes and repeat wait 2 minutes and repeat continue till you miss your mouth then go to bed.

Well, then I would be throwing up  :D
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on October 27, 2009, 06:55:25 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 27, 2009, 06:54:10 PM

Well, then I would be throwing up  :D
Carolyn

Never....well I don't.

LindaCC

Is there a way to post links here to the turn in threads of past ICB's. I have done searches and can only find one of them. (Ham, Potatos,Pizza Dough) Being a newbie I would love to see what they were like.

classicrockgriller

I think deb posted them at the being of this thread.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: LindaCC on October 28, 2009, 05:18:15 PM
Is there a way to post links here to the turn in threads of past ICB's. I have done searches and can only find one of them. (Ham, Potatos,Pizza Dough) Being a newbie I would love to see what they were like.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=11264.0
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10742.0
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10053.0

Here Linda
Try these

Brian