IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Bradley (Head Office)

classicrockgriller

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

ArnieM

I suppose I better start thinking about what to do also.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

seemore

Deb, Carolyn, and Linda, MY BAD! :-[  Mr. and I got back from camping, and I have not really looked at a lot of posts and in general have been a SLACKER on my beloved forum.
Deb, I told you I would gladly join in this competion.  Lo and behold, I finally checked up on it today, and see that the deadline is tomorrow.
As I am making a dish for tomorrow's Halloween Treat day at work, and I am much too lazy to make a grocery run, I am opting out on this Iron Chef competition. :(
What really has got me down about the whole thing is that I cannot really join in on the 10.5 SMACK DOWN since I am not participating. :'(
Please know that I have your backs!!

classicrockgriller

Ms Seemore, Tha deadline is not tomorrow. It is Nov 2. You got time.............show us what you got.

deb415611

Quote from: seemore on October 29, 2009, 05:20:59 PM
Deb, Carolyn, and Linda, MY BAD! :-[  Mr. and I got back from camping, and I have not really looked at a lot of posts and in general have been a SLACKER on my beloved forum.
Deb, I told you I would gladly join in this competion.  Lo and behold, I finally checked up on it today, and see that the deadline is tomorrow.
As I am making a dish for tomorrow's Halloween Treat day at work, and I am much too lazy to make a grocery run, I am opting out on this Iron Chef competition. :(
What really has got me down about the whole thing is that I cannot really join in on the 10.5 SMACK DOWN since I am not participating. :'(

Mrs,

You have time.  Come play with us :D    AND feel free to talk smack to/about 10.5 whether you participate or not- he won't mind  (we have been easy on him this round ;D)

Deb

Caribou

Quote from: seemore on October 29, 2009, 05:20:59 PM
Mrs Seemore,
You do have time  :)
Take all those ideas that have been floating in your head and cook em up this weekend.
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

The Turn In Thread has been Unlocked You may now post your Entries!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

I got mine posted  :D :D :D
Sorry about all the how-two step pics but it was a little bit intricate to construct  ;D
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

The How to Steps are what makes it interesting Looks Great Carolyn!!

WTS your on a ROLL with them Eggrolls!!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Well, I'm still working on mine.

Carolyn, that looks great!  You have one of those funny squashes you grew.  Looks delicious.

WTS, I'd love to bite into one of those egg rolls.  They look awesome.

This is day one for me and I'm still working on ingredients.  One of those was smoked almonds.  I went pretty close to this recipe from http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=435, but added some heat in the form of Chipotle (of course).  I didn't make very many; I've never done this before.  Enough for my recipe and a few tastes.  I had to beat my wife off with a stick before I got 'em cooled, dried and bagged for the fridge.  Pic below.

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

Carolyn and WTS, after seeing ya'lls ICB post I have decided not to enter. They were awesome and I know
I could never top those. Great job to both of you two.

Tenpoint5

You have plenty of time Arnie. Entries can be posted until Monday morning when I get on the computer and create the voting poll. Probably around 8:30 am CST after I get the yardapes off to school.