IRON CHEF BRADLEY IV Ingredient and Smack talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, October 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 30, 2009, 05:21:58 PM
Carolyn and WTS, after seeing ya'lls ICB post I have decided not to enter. They were awesome and I know
I could never top those. Great job to both of you two.

YOU BIG CHICKEN!!! You talked the talk now you have to walk the walk and post your entry. That's the unwritten rules to the game!! Or the Ladies will definitely hound you on the next ICB for not having any follow through!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Caribou

Carolyn and WTS, after seeing ya'lls ICB post I have decided not to enter. They were awesome and I know
What CRG?? :o
But look at all the great smack talk you've invested into it already!
Come on, you can do it

Arnie, those almonds look great, I want to try that too.

WTS, your egg rolls rock!  Great recipe  :)

Carolyn

FLBentRider

Talk about easily intimidated!

Wanna play poker ?  ;D ;D ;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

ArnieM

C'mon CRG.  One "happy face" isn't an appropriate response.  Get your A$$ in gear and cook something!  ;)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

seemore

I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.
My nephew has the lead in a high school play that we are going to tomorrow, and then we are having an early Thanksgiving/Christmas at our house on Sunday, since Scott's mom & dad will be leaving for Florida next weekend.
We will be smoking a pork butt and a brisket for Sunday's dinner;  maybe I can sneak something else into the smoker.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!  And keep the 10.5 SMACK TALK going!!!

deb415611

Quote from: seemore on October 30, 2009, 06:12:49 PM
I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.
My nephew has the lead in a high school play that we are going to tomorrow, and then we are having an early Thanksgiving/Christmas at our house on Sunday, since Scott's mom & dad will be leaving for Florida next weekend.
We will be smoking a pork butt and a brisket for Sunday's dinner;  maybe I can sneak something else into the smoker.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!  And keep the 10.5 SMACK TALK going!!!

Pork butt & brisket is only two racks, plenty of room for chicken thighs, pears & onions!

seemore

Let me see what I can do.
Chris is talking to Scott right now on the phone;  he told Scott to tell me that you just slammed me.
He is trying to get the gals to turn on each other......typical tactic.
I might just have to call his little yard apes and get them on our side!
Vickie too!!!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: seemore on October 30, 2009, 06:37:37 PM
Let me see what I can do.
Chris is talking to Scott right now on the phone;  he told Scott to tell me that you just slammed me.
He is trying to get the gals to turn on each other......typical tactic.
I might just have to call his little yard apes and get them on our side!
Vickie too!!!
Since you drug me into this. I see your whining that Scott is going to have a brisket and a pork butt in the Bradley for a family dinner. You forgot to mention about the OTHER Bradley that will be sitting there Idol. Yes I know you have TWO Bradleys. So now you have no excuse not to get in the ICB. I will not be entering because I DO NOT eat the nasty disease infested bird called CHICKEN unless I absolutely have to or there is something in it for me!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 18, 2009, 07:22:37 AM
Quote from: La Quinta on October 18, 2009, 12:21:07 AM
FREAKIN PEARS???? Uh...ok... 10.5..... PEARS???????? I mean I have an idea....but...PEARS????? Ya got them growin in the yard or what??  ;D  :D

Come on you old TEABAG get your game on!! I had an Idea As soon as I drew the last item.

Deb I wish I would have drawn SPAM I like that better than chicken!! But this is CHICKEN THIGHS So I might just get into this one full force.

So what happened to your great idea.  Oh yeah you are a chicken.....  I'm sure the yardapes & Mrs. 10.5 eat chicken so it wouldn't go to waste.   Oh yeah you are chicken ;D ;D ;D ;D  This will be the 2nd one of 4 that you bagged on spamboy   :P .   

seemore

Deb, he has to go to Rickerville tomorrow, since he can't HANDLE the smack talk!!!!
And he would rather spend time with his sister-n-law that with us, because he is to CHICKEN to eat chicken!!!!!!!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: deb415611 on October 30, 2009, 06:56:23 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 18, 2009, 07:22:37 AM
Quote from: La Quinta on October 18, 2009, 12:21:07 AM
FREAKIN PEARS???? Uh...ok... 10.5..... PEARS???????? I mean I have an idea....but...PEARS????? Ya got them growin in the yard or what??  ;D  :D

Come on you old TEABAG get your game on!! I had an Idea As soon as I drew the last item.

Deb I wish I would have drawn SPAM I like that better than chicken!! But this is CHICKEN THIGHS So I might just get into this one full force.

So what happened to your great idea.  Oh yeah you are a chicken.....  I'm sure the yardapes & Mrs. 10.5 eat chicken so it wouldn't go to waste.   Oh yeah you are chicken ;D ;D ;D ;D  This will be the 2nd one of 4 that you bagged on spamboy   :P .   

Crow tastes better than Chicken so I will settle with that!!

ArnieM

Go get 'em Deb!  A little motivation never hurt anyone.   ;D

I don't expect to win the ICB.  But, I like it because it got me to think about ingredients and combining them in ways that I probably would have never tried before.  I guess that's what it's all about.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ArnieM on October 30, 2009, 08:56:14 PM

I don't expect to win the ICB.  But, I like it because it got me to think about ingredients and combining them in ways that I probably would have never tried before.  I guess that's what it's all about.
That's exactly what is is about Arnie to get you to think outside the box and do something different that you would have never thought of doing otherwise.

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 30, 2009, 09:47:19 PM
Quote from: ArnieM on October 30, 2009, 08:56:14 PM

That's exactly what is is about Arnie to get you to think outside the box and do something different that you would have never thought of doing otherwise.

Yeah, & 10.5 says he can THINK but lacks follow through.  A day or two ago he was giving CRG a hard time for saying he wasn't going to enter.