New Grinder

Started by Oldman, March 03, 2005, 06:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey all I just order a new grinder. Here is the pic of it. It comes with 3- sizes of grind plate. Has sauage stuffer attachments and a Kubbe attachment--whatever that is--LOL!

It has a 1-1/4 HP motor. $295.00  plus shipping. The motor is reversible.

This is where I got it from: Here

Once I use it I will update you. This is a home unit. 2-3 hours per day is ok. 8-10 hours per day 7 days a week and it will take a dump on you. I was on the phone an hour with the folks that sell this unit.

They have a toll free number 800-921-9151. I talked with Chris.

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

I think you will find Kubbe reference here.  You can now make them and pretend you are in Damascus dodging bullets and enjoying these appetizers while sipping on forbidden beer!

http://appetizer.allrecipes.com/az/62786.asp

I got one like this awhile back along with a 12 lb tub to mix the meat and cure without getting my hands down in the mixture.  Want to try doing some sausage myself one of these days.  Have everything to do it except the time!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

gotbbq

Olds-

I bought a grinder last year.  Spent the better part of a day making sausage, natural casings.  My family said they tasted just like the ones we buy.  That ended the sausage making for me.  Got a good recipe that will get me back into sausage making?

Rich[^]

gotbbq

nsxbill

Rich!

What a heart breaker!  How did they taste to you?  

Remember the biggie....You know what went in your sausage!  I really don't think that good ol boy, Jimmy Dean can say that-wait, I bet he won't say it in public!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.