Question

Started by Brad Stab, November 01, 2009, 08:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

They say presentation is everything and if your family is coming back from NYC to that, well they are in for a treat.

It looks great and Iam sure it is equally tasty.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Brad Stab

Not a good shot, but I was very happy with these ribs

You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

Quarlow

OOh ahh uum........that looks incred.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Brad Stab

Thank you so much Q, I really appreciate the encouragement.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Brad Stab on November 01, 2009, 12:53:31 PM
Thanks, it tasted great.Although I'm waiting for my family to come home from NYC. The couple pieces I tasted were very moist, the fresh is very tender. I'm making a citrus conserve to serve with it and a pumpkin risotto.

I still have my ribs in the smoker, I followed the pictorial recipe on the recipe site. There looking really nice. Hope to upload a pix later.

I have never had any complaints when I have done my ribs that way Brad. I don't think you will either.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

What's not to like about that pic?  Ribs, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

KyNola

Tenpoint5

Wow I wish I would have looked at the second page before posting!! They look like they turned out great. Well Donr Brad

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Brad Stab

Thanks all, you guys are really a positive informative bunch. My wife wiped out the ribs, loved them.NYC is fun, but BBQ is better ;)

Tenpoint5, you have a great signature!

classicrockgriller

Awesome job. I know the family is very pleased with a great meal.

What's this pumpkin risotto?

Brad Stab

CRG,

I think the sweet/earthiness of the pumpkin with the salty/fattiness of the finished risotto works great with the turkey, as well as the citrus conserve which is sweet & sour puts everything in perfect harmony. Not to mention the Riesling to go along with it.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Brad Stab on November 02, 2009, 09:35:01 AM
CRG,

I think the sweet/earthiness of the pumpkin with the salty/fattiness of the finished risotto works great with the turkey, as well as the citrus conserve which is sweet & sour puts everything in perfect harmony. Not to mention the Riesling to go along with it.
Brad,
You may want to reread his question CRG is one of them redneck country coon ass boys he aint never heard of risotto let alone pumpkin risotto. Just tell him its rice and he will be happy!! ;D ;D ;D

Brad Stab

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 02, 2009, 10:11:10 AM
CRG,

Brad,
You may want to reread his question CRG is one of them redneck country coon ass boys he aint never heard of risotto let alone pumpkin risotto. Just tell him its rice and he will be happy!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks tenpoint5,  :)

Quarlow

CRG,

Sounds like some high fluten restaurant review. LOL. Are one of them restaurant critiques. Yuk yuk.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Well I am gettin me one of them non red neck dictionaries next week with my food stamps.

Have you ever been to a watermelon roast?

joerom

That is some good looking food.Keep it coming.Congratulations.
                                                Joe.