Chat Room -- recipe site

Started by Oldman, September 03, 2010, 04:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I've noticed from the logs that the chat room is be used a lot....this is a good thing.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

classicrockgriller

!0.5 called a meeting of the warthogs on wensday.

It was a fun evening.

Quarlow

Of course the head warthog couldn't show up cause he is still in the taxidermy getting his holes sewn up.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Quote from: Quarlow on September 03, 2010, 07:19:32 PM
Of course the head warthog couldn't show up cause he is still in the taxidermy getting his holes sewn up.

LOL, I must have missed the invite. Oh well, taxidermist is still trying to catch him. I seen him running down Apache Trail with gun and a knife. Pig just turned and laughed.  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Smokin Soon

I do have to apologize to you folks and Raye for not being there. New job is a 60 hour a week grind, requiring online training modules that require an hour a day to keep current. Taking a toll on this 60 year old body, but i can handle it. It really cuts into my forum time. I will hope it will stabilize a bit and be able to yak with everyone.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Smokin Soon on September 03, 2010, 09:02:18 PM
I do have to apologize to you folks and Raye for not being there. New job is a 60 hour a week grind, requiring online training modules that require an hour a day to keep current. Taking a toll on this 60 year old body, but i can handle it. It really cuts into my forum time. I will hope it will stabilize a bit and be able to yak with everyone.

We missed you, but, you owe us no apology for making a living.

KyNola

Ditto CRG's thoughts but glad to see you on here.

Sometimes you just do what you gotta do.

Oldman

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 03, 2010, 09:22:00 PM

We missed you, but, you owe us no apology for making a living.
Agree

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Raye with the upswing in usage are you still looking into adding voice chat to the chatroom?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Oldman

not sure....there are up sides and down sides to it.

Tenpoint5

That's cool just let us know. We will still be using the chat room to blow off some steam and give each other a hard time. We even had a new member stop by the other night and look around.

For all the new folks that may not know if you are registered on the recipe site. You can log in and join in the chat room on Tuesday nights. Or if you have a pressing question that you would like an instant answer on post on the forum that you will be in the chat room and have a question. We may do a lot of joking around in the chat room with each other but if you have a question ALL BS stops (relatively quick) and your question is answered to the best of our ability.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

iceman

You and me both SS. This dang work thing has got to calm down a bit so we can enjoy the finer things in life.