Pictures of the Deer Camp

Started by classicrockgriller, November 04, 2009, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

We ran up to camp yesterday to do a few things and took some pics while I was there. Hope you enjoy them.

Backside of camp looking at entrance

Covered, lighted Double skinin rack, the yellow building is a walk in cooler set at 36 degrees.

Front of Camp House (Home of the kitchen and a separate bunk house that a few stay at).

Inside:

Inside Bunk House:

Fire Ring:

I counted 30 trailer.

Quarlow

Hey CRG. So how does this deer camp work, Is this private land or was it some kind of group purchased land. How do you decide who will hunt where. Or do you all go in on everything and if so do you all share the meat.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Q, this is leased land, we are governed by some bullship law where we have to have two meetings a year. pres, vp, sect/treasurer.

They annouce the meeting has come to order and stop farting and belching cause they record it.

We have to make motioned have them seconded and vote on them.

what you shot is yours, no sharing.

Wildcat

Sounds like a minor inconvenience for the benefits reaped.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Hopefull Romantic

It looks good with all the aminities and comforts of home.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

It is fun and my trailer is just a short stagger from the main camp house. In fact I may have crawled before. ;D

Roadking

Nice camp. This must be the high rise pent house on the left...

muzzletim

Great looking camp, brings back many fond memories of our deer camp in Minnesota when I used to live there. Thanks for sharing!

We will all be looking for pictures when you get the big one!
Tim

car54

OU812

That place looks like fun, I bet its even more fun when the sun goes down.

Dr. Evil

Youve got power...I dont see a Bradley smoker anywhere there... ;D   ;D

Nice spot man.
Brian Bradley for Prime Minister !!

KyNola

$100 says CRG's Bradley propane smoker is either already on the truck headed to camp or will be shortly!

KyNola

ronbeaux

Just a few more flat spots for booze and your all set!!!

Question though. How do you all stop farting and belching for the meeting???? I sure wouldn't want to be around after it was over.......
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Quarlow

The belching is easy, it's the one cheek sneaks on those wooden benches that are hard to conceal. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on November 06, 2009, 12:51:06 PM
The belching is easy, it's the one cheek sneaks on those wooden benches that are hard to conceal. ;D ;D

Good one.  :D