Pictures of the Deer Camp

Started by classicrockgriller, November 04, 2009, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinG

Wow, and all I got was a tent. Must be nice to hunt in the upscale neighborhoods. ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

imsarahmiley

All the pics are good. I like the front part of it most.
Thanks for sharing.

justpete

CRG thanks for sharing the camp.

Must be a lot of land. Do you all hunt the lease or do you head out farther away from camp?

We don't have leases around my area it's interesting to read how it works.

Quarlow

Hey guys it maybe awhile before CRG answers, he is at deer camp right now. But he will answer.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Glad you have enjoyed the pictures and I will be posting more as the season goes on.
We have 6800 acres and 38 hunters. It is leased timber land. They just basically grow pine
in this land. So every 5 yrs are so they thin row cut and then about every 15 years they clear cut and replant.

Quarlow

I'm tellin' you guys, This man pops in and out faster than a jack rabbit. Like "Ricochet Rabbit" bing bing bing.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Q, camp is actually only 1 1/2 hrs from the House. I will be leaving again wens or thurs.

Quarlow

Wow That's a luxury. Where I use to hunt and my uncle still does is a 13 hr drive to camp. He got stumped this year cause he has some ignorant hunting partners. Which is why I will be putting in for the draws in that area. If I get it I will be back into hunting next year. Then he can tell those sh$%heads to pound sand. There is nothing worse that having to change a grown mans diaper in the mid of the bush for him. Figuratively speaking of course.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Sunday afternoon we brought a TV out to the fire and watched the Cowboys get beat.

Later we watched the Rockets beat the Lakers. One for two ain't bad.

Life sure is hard at camp.

hal4uk

QuoteLife sure is hard at camp

Don't y'all make fun of me now, but I just can't hold the tears back...
I mean, when... ohh.. just forget it.. this is killin' me...
I know y'all ain't got no feelings.  But, I do. I guess I'm just sensitive.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

oh get out of here, you, you.......sensitive guy!

hal4uk

Ok, awrighten, ok... I'm going...
But my feelings are are hurt, and I may have permanent emotional scars.

Not that you even care about my problems.
But, just for the record...
What if you had to dress yourself in the morning, like I do?
Or put gas in your own car?

Yeahhh.. uh huh...
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

outdoorsfellar

Well, at my deer camp, it takes more than one to figure out how to open up a camper awning...lol

Quarlow

Of course the smart guys are sitting back getting a laugh at the rocket scientists

OBS
BBQ