Building a Cabinet for my Smokers!

Started by seemore, October 30, 2009, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

I got lucky, and got two display cases from work that were going to be destroyed.
I brought them home and started working on my cabinet.
So here it is as of DAY 1:

Any ideas or thoughts that you have that could make this work better, please let me know.
seemore

classicrockgriller

I think it would work better if after you finish you bring it on over to my house.

Don't you just love things that are free, except advise. Looks good.

seemore

I lucked out with those cabinets, for sure.

For a "small" fee, you can have it!  Let's see....a couple hundred pounds of smoked pork butts, and YOU pay shipping!!!!
Oh, and 10 pounds of Nepas' jerky....
And..............well, I could go on and on and on.........

Habanero Smoker

That is going to be real nice when finished. You almost inspired me to begin building my cabinet. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Wildcat

Looking good. I want locking casters on mine please.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Hopefull Romantic

Good looking (free) cabinet seemore and now you are becoming like Nepas freepas. Mine is under construction as we type.

I have designed a rain proof cabinet made out of galvanized steal and wood which would be covered later with textured cement to match my garden decor and would be a permanent part of the garden but mobile nonetheless. It will also store most if not all the toys that goes with my Bradley. I will be posting picture once the assembly starts.

HR

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 31, 2009, 06:33:20 AM
I have designed a rain proof cabinet made out of galvanized steal and wood which would be covered later with textured cement to match my garden decor and would be a permanent part of the garden but mobile nonetheless. It will also store most if not all the toys that goes with my Bradley. I will be posting picture once the assembly starts.

Ok, we are already jealous... 

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 31, 2009, 06:45:38 AM

I just saw the steel chasis today put together it is 79"H, 48"W and 24"D

seemore

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 31, 2009, 06:53:19 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on October 31, 2009, 06:45:38 AM

I just saw the steel chasis today put together it is 79"H, 48"W and 24"D
but my was free.......... ::)
seemore

Hopefull Romantic

Ya Ya rub it in.

Everybody is seeingmore freepas these days.

HR