I cant take it any more

Started by OU812, November 06, 2009, 06:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Ok I have been trying to keep this in side but my dad had a heart attack last night and I cant quit thinking about it. He went in for a triple bypass at 7:00 this morning and I havent herd anything. I keep telling my self that every thing will be fine but I keep thinking thats the same thing they told when my grandma his mom had one. She is no longer with us.

Caribou

OU812,
I am so sorry to hear about your dad and will be praying that he recovers.
My dad had a triple bypass August 2008 and he is doing better than ever.
The surgery does take hours and your dad will probably be in ICU for a few days.
Take care,
Carolyn

FLBentRider

We'll pray for for Him, and You.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

Hang tight OU.   One of my coworkers had a quadruple bypass, and is a vision of health now.   It will be a long recovery..

Tenpoint5

Hang in there OU. He will be OK he's a tough ol man.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KyNola

Prayers are being said for your father and you.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

OU

Our prayers are with you and your family.

Be strong my friend.

nepas & family

OU812

Thanks everyone, wish I lived closer I would see him more, he lives 120 miles west of were I call it home. Just talked to him last week about doing a addition to his house and he sounded fine. My sis is taking harder then me, you know daddy's little girl. Still havent herd anything yet. Fighting back the tears.

Hopefull Romantic

Prayer are coming your way from Syria. May your father recover soon.

Hang in there and up us posted on your father's recovery.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

muzzletim

We will say some prayers for you dad. I have several friends that have had the surgery and ended up in better shape than when they went in. Stay strong.
Tim

sodak

Keep the faith.  God bless.  Prayers your way.

Tiny Tim

Hang in there, friend.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

OU812

Thanks to all, your prayers and kind thoughts must be working. I just breathed my first sigh of relief and still havent herd back from the sis yet.

classicrockgriller

Modern day medicine is strong (expensive, but very good) OU, my dad had quad at age 74 and he looked like jack lalane after the surgery (wait he was better lookin than that). Will be thinkin about ya today and your Dad.