I cant take it any more

Started by OU812, November 06, 2009, 06:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

Thoughts and prayers with ya OU!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

RossP

Our prayers are with you and your family.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Brad Stab

Sending positive vibes and prayers.
Brad
You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

Caneyscud

Hang in there!  Those docs know what they are doing and can perform great things.  Prayers will be said asking for them to be able to use all the skill they have, and for comfort for your dad and for you and for your family.  My wife's best friend's husband went in 2 days ago.  He'll have a scar, but he'll eventually feel better than he has for years.  So will your Dad!  May God Bless!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Pachanga

I have a friend who had the same last year.  I took him to the emergency room after forcing him into the car.  He is in great shape now and feels better than in years.

The good news is they are correcting the problem before a catastrophe occurs where there is no correction.

Prayers are with you and yours.

Pachanga

deb415611

Thoughts are with you & your family OU

iceman

We are all here for you OU. Be strong and vent all you want to us. We'll be here to listen and give support my friend.
Pat and Ann

LindaCC

I am praying for the expertise of the doctor and that your Dad will have a quick recovery. My dad came out from a triple bypass a couple years ago stronger than he had been in years. It was truly a blessing in disguise.

Scotty-G

More thoughts and prayers coming your way for you and your Dad.

OU812

Thanks for the support every one.

I feel better now, I havent felt that crappy sense I was a paul bearer for my sons best friend a couple years ago, 16 is way to young to go.

Dad came out of surgery around 1:00 and in recovery. The Doc said he had to replace 3 arteries on the back and 4 on the front, Doc also said the old man has one hell of a strong heart.

Heck I didnt realize there was so many arteries on the heart.

My hat is off to the Doctors and there staff, 6 hr non stop, guess thats why they get paid the big bucks.

Going down tomarrow to see him. Huntin can wait.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Thats great news OU812!

We'll keep praying!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Brad Stab

You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish.

squirtthecat

Great news indeed.  He'll have some recovery to do, but he'll be better than ever at the end.

Gift idea if you have a Staples store nearby...   My dad had both hips replaced a couple years ago, and I got him one of these to take with him during Physical Therapy sessions.   It definitely lightens the mood, and gives everyone a smile.   My mom fell and shattered her shoulder just a couple weeks ago, so I got her one as well.  Every time the doctor or nurses came in to check on her, they'd give it a pound.    $5 well spent. 

Caribou

Great news OU!
We'll keep on praying  :)
Squirt,
That is just too good  :D
Carolyn