New to Forums from So Cal

Started by Mystic Smoke, November 02, 2009, 06:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Squirt,
Where in OC is he?
My folks still live in the City of Orange, I feel very fortunate to be able to go and visit them in the winter  :D
Carolyn

squirtthecat

Quote from: Caribou on November 06, 2009, 07:49:02 AM
Squirt,
Where in OC is he?
My folks still live in the City of Orange, I feel very fortunate to be able to go and visit them in the winter  :D
Carolyn

Laguna Hills.  We went out to visit this June for my niece's graduation from LHHS.  There were more kids in her class than the entire population of the town I live in!   We stayed in Laguna Beach, which was neat.  But the traffic is awful.  I'm afraid I couldn't deal with that every day.

La Quinta

Dang Caribou...next time you visit...I'm only 100 miles away!!!  ;D I used to live in Aliso Viejo and still have a place in San Clemente! COME ON DOWN!!!  ;D

Caribou

LQ!
I will do for sure!  I would love that  :)

Squirt,
My hubby has art in one of the galleries on PCH in Laguna so when we visit my folks we usually coordinate a show there too.

Carolyn

squirtthecat

Quote from: Caribou on November 07, 2009, 07:55:38 AM

Squirt,
My hubby has art in one of the galleries on PCH in Laguna so when we visit my folks we usually coordinate a show there too.

Carolyn

No kidding!  We wandered in and out of a bunch of those..   Neat stuff.

We stayed in a VRBO just 2 blocks inland from PCH.   Great location.   Definitely a different world than out here in the cornfields..

Caribou

:D :D :D
A lot different Squirt!
I love living where we are now but I do miss that Pacific Ocean.
Carolyn

La Quinta

Gotta tell ya...being a Florida girl...I miss the Atlantic!! I miss the aroma of the sea...ya don't really get that in Cali. Water is too deep I think.