New to the forum from Michigan

Started by adeplonty, November 07, 2009, 05:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adeplonty

I finally stumbled upon people with the same problem that I have.  An addiction to smoking.  Looking forward to a lot of late nights looking through all the useful advice. Anyone from Michigan?

pensrock

A friend just moved to the Holland area of Mich. and I'm sure there are others as well. Which part of Mich. are you in? I have traveled a lot in Mich. over the years, when I installed and serviced equipment. I stopped traveling a couple years ago, but always like to go to Mich.

Welcome to the madness which is our great forum, many, many great people here always happy to help out.

ArnieM

Welcome to the forum adeplonty.  Yep, we have a lot of fun and a lot of smoking.  Sorry, I'm not from Michigan, or even very close.

Enjoy the forum and have a good time.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Welcome Aboard adeplonty!! Michigan sucks!!! Now Iowa on the other hand ROCK's !!!! ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

JoeHifi

Smokin Soon

Welcome AD, I'm a Michigan boy by birth. Born in Detroit, moved up north to Oscoda for a couple of years and ended up in California. Yer gonna like it here!

deb415611

Hopefull Romantic

Welcome to the addiction Adeplonty. Great people here and even better advice just for the asking. I am far far from Michigan but have been to Detroit a couple of times.

It is not a requirement, but do you have a Bradley??

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

adeplonty

I have an Original Bradley and a Masterbuilt electric.  Always got to have a backup.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: adeplonty on November 08, 2009, 05:35:58 PM
I have an Original Bradley and a Masterbuilt electric.  Always got to have a backup.

Which Materbuilt do you have; the 30 or 40" with the glass door. I think that is cool and I am trying to convince them to ship it overseas.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

muzzletim

Welcome Adeplonty,

Great people, great advice a good resource for all smokers!
Tim

adeplonty

I have the 30" without a window.  The door seal broke on use #2. Got a replacement under warranty.  Used it maybe 4 times and the door latch broke.  Since the warranty was up, I had to fix it myself.  I won't ever buy another one.

OU812

Welcome to the fun of smoking, adeplonty.

I here the new masterbuilt smokers have a whole new door, seal and 2 latches to hold the door shut. When I was looking for a new smoker I did look at the masterbuilt but the flimsy door and overall light weight set up steered me away and I went for the DBS 6. Been a happy smoker ever sense.