Yard and Pool

Started by squirtthecat, November 10, 2009, 11:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

I finally took everyone's advice and contacted Bryan at Yard and Pool to look into some of those high temp jerky screens..  We had a nice email exchange, and I went to the website to poke around place an order.

Oh my!  I was like a little kid sitting down with the old Sears Wish Book catalog..

I'll take four of these, and 2 of those rubber feet thingies, and some Bad Byron's Butt Rub and -  why not - a small 12 pack box of messy wood..   

Google checkout, click click done.

Got an email from Bryan that I should have all my goodies by Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Nice!

classicrockgriller

Kewl deal STC....I love to order stuff, just had to pay for it. ;D ;D

pensrock

Bryan is great and they do ship very fast.

KyNola

You're gonna love those high temp jerky screens.  They are way cool.  No more butt welding to your racks!

Like I said before, I use them in my Traeger too.

KyNola

squirtthecat

I'm looking forward to trying them out...  I made a helluva mess out of that rack this past weekend. 

And I'll do the cabinet mod to mount the extra feet on the front of my OBS.   

Tenpoint5

Would have been quicker to just call Brian. Probably cost you less in the long run but what fun is that?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BigFella

Yard and Pool is great!!  They are not far from me, so shipping is SUPER fast!  Love it!

squirtthecat

It was waiting on my front porch yesterday...     Sweet.

BigFella

Your post reminded me that I needed to get a Maverick ET 73, so I just ordered!  Thanks for the reminder! :)

HCAO

i love those hi temp screens too.  i ended up ordering a whole 5 yards from a wholesaler and picking it up.  worth every penny.  makes cleanup 10x easier.

NePaSmoKer

I agree

Y&P goes above and beond and they are great.

nepas