Whole Pig in a Cajun Microwave

Started by classicrockgriller, November 10, 2009, 02:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

I have used mine for a beer box for a party.

Worked great!

DTAggie

waterkc

You guys are killing my project budgets. That is awesome. CaptainKM and I did a Cuban Style on a few years back. Some bricks coals in all four corners, some expaned metal for a grate. It was nice, did a 80lbs pig I think. It was very nice, Have not used it since. kinda a Shame really. Need to get on him about having another party with it.

Just got and offer to go wild pig hunting here in Socal, might have to hook one up.

Cheers.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and loose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln."

Tenpoint5

Quote from: waterkc on June 24, 2010, 07:43:46 AM
Just got and offer to go wild pig hunting here in Socal, might have to hook one up.

Get with KevinG he has the secrets to get them hogs to just walk up behind you then you can rain down the hellfire missiles at them. Or something like that!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TestRocket

You're only going to need one HELLFIRE!  ;D

Quarlow

Yes but KevinG believes more is better...or is that more is necessary. Either way he get's er dun. :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Quarlow on June 24, 2010, 08:17:00 AM
Yes but KevinG believes more is better...or is that more is necessary. Either way he get's er dun. :D :D

Last I heard they was still trying to figure out which one stunk worse the hog or KevinG :D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Bigun, these are some of the mojos I have tried.

This is what I killed opening weekend of deer hunting.

This is the La Caja I got

TestRocket

Quote from: classicrockgriller on June 24, 2010, 08:29:50 AM
This is what I killed opening weekend of deer hunting.

Nice looking one there hanging on the right! ;D

KevinG

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 24, 2010, 08:22:15 AM
Quote from: Quarlow on June 24, 2010, 08:17:00 AM

Last I heard they was still trying to figure out which one stunk worse the hog or KevinG :D

Heck, no contest. You need a pig call I'll bag up my t-shirts.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

NePaSmoKer

The smokedaddy works much better than the smoke pistol.

Quarlow

I assume you are not like KevinG but I have to ask...How many shots did it take to knock them critters down.  ;D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on June 24, 2010, 08:43:52 AM
I assume you are not like KevinG but I have to ask...How many shots did it take to knock them critters down.  ;D :D :D

2 days and 2 nites. I was on overtime! ;D

Bigun

Quote from: classicrockgriller on June 23, 2010, 10:10:40 PM
I have used mine for a beer box for a party.

Worked great!
How did I not think of that? This thing will be getting a lot more use.

classicrockgriller

Got the word today that the pig roast is gonna happen..

Doesn't look like we have huricane problems.

45lb plus field dressed (lol), no head domestic Pig!

Going on Saturday nite for a 12 hr low and slow on the Cajun Micro Wave!

I wonder if you could screw a basket to the lid that would ignite and create smoke in one of these?