Cinnamon Spiced Chicken

Started by Pachanga, November 12, 2009, 09:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachanga

Fuzzybear,

I ran your 10% past the accountants and underwriters.  They want me to try to get you to come off that a bit.  We may be able to work out a higher backend.  Maybe we can use you as a high paid spokesperson or get you a residual by putting your photo on the menu board.

Don't walk away, just consider this.

Pahanga

Fuzzybear

Dang!  I guess I'll have to get financial backing elsewhere!  I need 10% to live well!

Pachanga

Fuzzybear,

You are one tough hombre' negotiator.  Ok, what other perks are you going to demand?  Get it all on the table.  Don' t milk me.  I've already got too much money invested in this to let it go.

Good luck and stop the beating already,

Pachanga

Fuzzybear

pachanga:
Being in the insurance biz, negotiation is what we do for our customers!  You are giving in to easy!

Pachanga

Fuzzybear,

1 %.  We are renaming Cinnamon Roll Kissed Chicken.

Pachanga

Fuzzybear

Pachanga:

What the? ???  Surely,  you jest!

90% for you; 10% for me - call it a "Fee" if you like for the idea!

Pachanga

Fuzzybear,

Attorneys came back and Cinnabon corp has already reserved the name and concept. I guess we are both out of luck.  Just happened.  Evidently, they monitor this board. 

We can still do business, can you insure a two headed snake?  He is in good health.  At least one head is.

Oh well,

Pachanga

Fuzzybear

Dang!  Maybe we can smoke rocks and package them? (just heat in the oven and put that genuine smoked flavor in your house!) ::)

KevinG

Hey if it worked for pet rocks, it's gotta work for smoked rocks!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Fuzzybear

Pachanga

Fuzzybear,

I told you to not give up on me.  I have started a new thread on the poultry brine you requested for this recipe under the Curing and Brining section.  It is Brine Pachanga - A Low Salt Brine

Hope you enjoy it.

Good luck and slow smoking and lots of insurance sales,

Pachanga

Fuzzybear

I'll check it out - you tried it on Turkey's yet?

Pachanga

Fuzzybear,

Probably 50 to 75 turkeys.  That's why I developed it originally.  I roast about six  20 to 24 pound turkeys every year and have used this for a long time.

Good Luck and slow smoking,

Pachanga

Fuzzybear

I picked up a package of the Williams Sonoma Cinnamon and Spice Turkey Brine to try.  the ingredients look great (juniper/bay/cinnamon/pepper/salt etc - there's more junk in it but I don't remember exactly what) - I'd love to have the time to separate out all the ingredients and measure them...