PID Temp controller not working!!

Started by missy, November 22, 2009, 10:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missy

HI
  Looking for some information about these Auber temp controller, used it last night, it worked great. Went to use it today and now it wont stop beeping. I never got any type of paper work with this unit, is there a way to reset it to stop it from beeping? Please help, want to smoke a roast today.

deb415611

Missy,

There should have been a cd with your controller,  the instructions are on it.  They may also be on the Auber website, I know at one time there was talk about putting them on.

I'm not familiar with that error but I would check to make sure all you plug connections are tight.

Also,  send an email to Auber and include your phone number.  You might get a response today.  The customer service is awesome.

Deb

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum missy!

Sounds like the PID cannot find the temp probe.

I think that is the only time mine has beeped.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Mr Walleye

Deb has got you on the right track. Send him an email he is usually very quick to respond even on weekends.

Also, if you go to the Auber site he has most of the manuals on the individual product page as a .PDF file.

Oh ya... Welcome to the forum Missy!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

missy

Thanks for the help, found out what it was. Now do I feel silly!!  It was not plug into the temp probe all the way!!

Thanks again, what a great forum and great people too!!

Quarlow

Yup yup yup.........you will learn to love us. LOL Hey missy Welcome to the forum. This place is free but you can pay us with pictures. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.