What Is Santa Bringing You?

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 22, 2009, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Tell us, post a pic a list or just something you been wanting. Show & Tell sorta  ;D

I will show what santa brought me if this post gets a good responce  ;D

nepas

hal4uk

Santa ain't bringing me nothing.
Ok, now show us what you're gettin'!!!!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: hal4uk on November 22, 2009, 06:28:32 PM
Santa ain't bringing me nothing.
Ok, now show us what you're gettin'!!!!

Ohhh not so fast grasshopper  ;D

Need more responces.

aces-n-eights

Santa is going to bring me (us) a trip "outside" to see friends and family over Christmas and New Years.  We will visit fam in Washington and travel to Montana and South Dakota and then down to Oklahoma and Texas.  Should be fun!
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

Tiny Tim

A wheeled garbage can, 50# bag of kitty litter, and a 30# bag of meow mix.  If I decide he can afford it, he'll bring the kitties a Cabela's 80L dehydrator and cart.

HawkeyeSmokes

Been asking begging him for months for a pellet-pooper. He just  ::) and shakes his head NO! Must have been a bad boy this year. So I've decided a couple high temp screens from Yard & Pool would be good. (Kind of scared to ask though.  :D)
HawkeyeSmokes

deb415611

Santa keeps asking for my Christmas list but I haven't given it up yet.  It's not totally food related (which is not the norm)

If I was really, really good this year I will get a new kayak  (Santa's accountant is feeling poor with the kid in college and might/probably slash this off the list)

a paddle jacket so I can go out earlier and later in the year

a temperature controller for my drying cabinet/cheese cave (still to be built, I'm gathering parts)

Santa was asking weird questions about my Kitchen Aid mixer, wattage, etc  seems he had been thinking about buying me a new one but I have a 6qt pro so he figured out that I have the largest one they make.  I don't know if he'll figure out that there are other brands.....which are also a whole other level of price and power :D

Rick, I think I already know what you got ;D Weren't you teasing Dustin the other day?

squirtthecat

Santa found me a nice deal on a gently used Lil' Tex...

But I might have the Easter Bunny hopping around on my grill patio before I get it.   ;)

Tenpoint5

Probably the same as last year COAL!!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

tsquared

Just finishing off a renovation/addition and my tv room is almost ready for equipment,sooo Santa is bringing me hd tv, PS3, PSB speakers and all the other necessary goodies. Gotta love Santa.
T2

Caneyscud

Probably licorice whips.  I was hoping for another trailer mounted stickburner, or like Deb, a fishing kayak, but with my daughter buying her first house and just finding out my wife's job shutting down sometime soon, the big gifts won't be going around.  Walked through Williams - Sonoma the other day, and found some stuff including some knives I'd love to have.  But probably just ask ask for some CF cards for my camera, and a ballhead for my tripod.  Then there's the desirable fly fishing gear, CS4, the PID, the Kalinsky watercolor brushes, the Fein Multi-tool, the wood carving chisels, the 600mm nikor lens, the power engraver...................................
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on November 23, 2009, 04:49:13 AM

Santa found me a nice deal on a gently used Lil' Tex...

But I might have the Easter Bunny hopping around on my grill patio before I get it.   ;)

Well atleast you will have wabbit to smoke when you get it.   :D  :D

nepas

deb415611

Quote from: Caneyscud on November 23, 2009, 06:52:50 AM
, or like Deb, a fishing kayak

Caney,

Wilderness Systems just came out with a new fishing hybrid kayak.  Looks like a cross between a kayak & a canoe.  A little pricey but their products are good.  I like the ultralight pungos - 12 footer at 39 lbs.  Makes it a little easier for me to handle.  No fishing will be done in mine,  except for maybe fishing the dog out of the water :D   She is getting a pfd & a floating leash for Christmas ;D

Hope things get better in the job end (for everyone).

Deb

Caneyscud

Quote from: deb415611 on November 23, 2009, 08:49:02 AM
Quote from: Caneyscud on November 23, 2009, 06:52:50 AM
, or like Deb, a fishing kayak

Caney,

Wilderness Systems just came out with a new fishing hybrid kayak.  Looks like a cross between a kayak & a canoe.  A little pricey but their products are good.  I like the ultralight pungos - 12 footer at 39 lbs.  Makes it a little easier for me to handle.  No fishing will be done in mine,  except for maybe fishing the dog out of the water :D   She is getting a pfd & a floating leash for Christmas ;D

Hope things get better in the job end (for everyone).

Deb
Deb,
I particularly like their Tarpon 12 (we used to sell thej, but their rep around here wasn't so good so we dropped them), but have not seen a Commander yet.  I'm wondering if it will be something like a Nucanoe?  For stability for fishing I also like the Kiwi Angler - sort of a double pontoon kayay - wholesaler/dealer lives just down the street from me and will give me a good deal especially since I sometimes work in a fly shop.  Also would like to try the Trifly with it's retractable pontoons - but pricey - and our competition just picked up the dealership.  Probably settle for a Native Manta Ray 12 - I can get a pro deal on them since we sell them at the fly shop!  ;D ;D  Deep discounts talk!  But still not in the budget with current economic concerns, so will stick with my kickboat or personal pontoon.  I'm going to mount a small trolling motor on it next season - should be able to go just about anywhere I want in it then - without heavy duty distance paddling upstream - to refloat a particularly good section of the river.  
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller