What Is Santa Bringing You?

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 22, 2009, 06:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal4uk

Hey Squirt...

(KyNola might remember the "Cape Codder")

We had a Hobart chopper/mixer thingie..
TOTAL BEAST.  You could make cole slaw outta tire irons with that thing.
And it wouldn't even grunt.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

HawkeyeSmokes

That kind of reminds me of the movie "Fargo"  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

hal4uk

If I had thought of Fargo...
It would have been a much more entertaining post ;-)
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: hal4uk on November 23, 2009, 07:52:27 PM
If I had thought of Fargo...
It would have been a much more entertaining post ;-)

:D :D :D
HawkeyeSmokes

Caribou

Quote from: squirtthecat on November 23, 2009, 07:31:29 PM

Carolyn has inspired me..

HOBART ANYTHING

I'll make it fit!  :D

Yeah Squirt!
You've inspired me
Hobart anything sounds good to me!  :D
Carolyn

tsquared

Caney and Deb re the Kayaks: I have been looking at the Hobie Revolution for a fishing kayak. I especially like the peddle drive for trolling. I tried one out this summer but didn't buy one as I knew I was too busy this year to use it. I'd love to get a Nantucket sleigh ride behind a nice big halibut so I'll be looking at them in the spring.
T2

deb415611

Quote from: tsquared on November 23, 2009, 08:54:26 PM
Caney and Deb re the Kayaks: I have been looking at the Hobie Revolution for a fishing kayak. I especially like the peddle drive for trolling. I tried one out this summer but didn't buy one as I knew I was too busy this year to use it. I'd love to get a Nantucket sleigh ride behind a nice big halibut so I'll be looking at them in the spring.
T2

T2 - that looks great.   I'm looking at the Wilderness Systems Pungo because of the large open cockpit.  I want to bring the dog kayaking with me and she doesn't fit in the kayak I have now.  I just do rec kayaking (no fishing) but am hoping to eventually get to the ocean and paddle around the shore & islands (without the dog). 

Caneyscud

T2, I really like the Mirage Pro Angler - tried one out about a year ago down in Florida.  And if I had open water, one would be on the short list - but don't have a Hodie dealer that has kayaks around here.  I've seen some Hobies fitted out into some serious fishing machines.  Most of my kayak fishing will be down rivers and the Mirage drive will get one heck of a beating on all the gravel bars and rocks.  ;D  If I had the bucks I'd like to have a Stream Dancer - powered and great for shallow water.  I only wonder how it would do in moving water.  For kicks, I'd love to have the Molokini from Clear Blue Hawaii.  That would be a kick fishing from a transparent kayak!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

ArnieM

I'm hoping for coal.  Better than nothing.  Maybe I can burn it in the fireplace.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

NePaSmoKer

Ok should i show what santa brought me now??????

:D  :D  :D  :D

nepas

ArnieM

Oh heck no nepas.  Maybe you can drag this out another day or two.  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

RossP

Well the wife just took me to the doc's to get my Twinrix shots. She is taking me to Puerto Vallarta for Christmas. Since our no good for nothing kids ;) have not blessed us with Grand childern yet, heck they are not even married as if that makes a difference these day. Welll we told the three boys that until there is a Grand Child we will be leaving at Christmas from now on. Now all I have to do is figure out which fly rod to take down with me.  ;D

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

KyNola

NePaS,
A UPS sleigh powered by a tractor trailer rig rolled into Paducah yesterday with a 225 pound present for me.  I think I'm done!

So OK NePaS, show us what you got!

KyNola

Tiny Tim

Quote from: KyNola on November 24, 2009, 08:28:11 PM
NePaS,
A UPS sleigh powered by a tractor trailer rig rolled into Paducah yesterday with a 225 pound present for me.  I think I'm done!

So OK NePaS, show us what you got!

KyNola

So that's where Sneetch went.....I couldn't remember the address I put on her collar. :D :D

Okay NePa, we're ready to see what ya got.........I'm starting to hijack this thread. ;D

hal4uk

After all this...  If it's a lump of coal... You won't be safe in ANY corner of PA...
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby