squirtthecat

CRG, that does look awesome...

Where did you get it?

justpete

classicrockgriller

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 04, 2009, 07:22:02 AM

CRG, that does look awesome...

Where did you get it?

squirt, it is a popular item down here. They have several flavors of stuffing. They are frozen. Kinda pricey, but it is awesome eats.

ronbeaux

Nice job! Weekend is here plus I'm on vacation for all next week. Gonna be some serious smoking going on around here!
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

classicrockgriller

Wonder if I could find someone to de-bone about a 9 lb Turkey for christmas and stuff it with dirty rice and fryed boudain balls on the side.

Yeeeeee-Haaaaaaaa

ronbeaux

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 04, 2009, 10:06:10 AM
Wonder if I could find someone to de-bone about a 9 lb Turkey for christmas and stuff it with dirty rice and fryed boudain balls on the side.

Yeeeeee-Haaaaaaaa

My buddy Moonie can hook you up.
http://www.bergeronsboudin.com/

KyNola

Yep,
I believe Moonie could handle that request.

Ronbeaux, there's also a place over in Metairie and over on the west bank that could fill the bill too.  Name of the place escapes me at the moment.

KyNola

ronbeaux

Moonie is the one that loaned me the big rotisery pit I was using during the tornado.

classicrockgriller

Well I talked to my Butcher and he will do a 9 to 10 turkey for me (de-bone)

I got a cpl of whole chickens yesterday and I am going to practice on one myself.

Anyone got an easyway of deboning a whole chicken without defowling ( ;D ) it.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

KyNola

CRG,
Strolling through the grocery this afternoon.  Look over in the frozen turkey freezer and what do I see? 2 Tony Chacere's turduchen rolls stuffed with creole sausage.  Guess what 2 items are now in my freezer? ;D

KyNola

classicrockgriller

Wish I like duck. Use to hunt them down but always gave them away. Probably never had them fixed right.

Would be nice to know the taste and texture when you smoke/grill that thing.

KyNola

Why what would make you think I was going to smoke those things?  ;) :D

Didn't check the cooking instructions but I'm thinking about wrapping it in bacon before I smoke/cook it.  Believe it or not I know a little about  homemade bacon wrapped turduchen rolls. :D

KyNola

classicrockgriller