Author Topic: Doing a ham today  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Tenpoint5

• Member Extraordinaire
Re: Doing a ham today
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »
Good looking ham Bear!!

Qualow you need to look for Roadkings recipe for Hotdogs and make your own. I might have it somewhere I should look.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
The worst thing is it was my idea. I had a dream last night that had something to do with hotdogs and when I was at the store today I figured it was a good idea. WRONG. Anything would help a hotdog.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Offline KyNola

• Moderation Team
  • KCBS CBJ
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
Beautiful ham Bear!

Q, next time try boiling the hot dogs in liquid crab boil if you have access to it.  Really flavors them up.

KyNola

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2009, 07:44:26 AM »
Gees that sounds good. I never even thought of flavouring the liquid. A guy could put all kinds of flavours to them that way. Thanks KY, I guess having had plain old boiled dogs all these years it just became old hat and one never really gives it much thought. Next time its flavourdogs for sure.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.