Doing a ham today

Started by _Bear_, December 04, 2009, 10:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Good looking ham Bear!!

Qualow you need to look for Roadkings recipe for Hotdogs and make your own. I might have it somewhere I should look.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

The worst thing is it was my idea. I had a dream last night that had something to do with hotdogs and when I was at the store today I figured it was a good idea. WRONG. Anything would help a hotdog.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KyNola

Beautiful ham Bear!

Q, next time try boiling the hot dogs in liquid crab boil if you have access to it.  Really flavors them up.

KyNola

Quarlow

Gees that sounds good. I never even thought of flavouring the liquid. A guy could put all kinds of flavours to them that way. Thanks KY, I guess having had plain old boiled dogs all these years it just became old hat and one never really gives it much thought. Next time its flavourdogs for sure.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.