Baby butt gonna get happy

Started by ronbeaux, December 04, 2009, 02:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

STC,
Take my order for the T shirt too.  Large please and let me know the cost.  I'll shoot the cash to you in advance.

KyNola

Hopefull Romantic

Squirt,

if you have a paypal account put me down for a midium and let me know how to send you the money. You will be shipping to NY zip 11413

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ronbeaux

Thanks guys! The buns are too easy not to make some up. Got the recipe from a sweet lady in Nova Scotia. It's public and it works. Nice and tender and you can add herbs to it to enhance what you are going to use them with. For instance, I should have used a pinch of oregano for these.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

classicrockgriller

The recipe is public? Me wants. Them buns I can hammer.

ronbeaux

I'll post it over in the recipe section.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Old_Sarge

smokeitall

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 05, 2009, 09:44:27 AM

Next time I'm in St Louis for the weekend...   I'll take orders in advance:

Courtesy of:

:D

Hey STC thats the same exact shirt that I had plans on giving as part of the gift for the christmas exchange.  I ran out of time so I figured I would order it online and ship it directly but they're online ordering was all screwed up and it wouldn't work.  They are about 10 miles from my place.  Have you ever been to any other BBQ places in St. Louis?  I ended up sending something from another favorite BBQ place here (won't say as they must not have received the gift yet).  How do you like the Pappy's sauce?
SIA

squirtthecat

Quote from: smokeitall on December 06, 2009, 07:35:58 PM
Hey STC thats the same exact shirt that I had plans on giving as part of the gift for the christmas exchange.  I ran out of time so I figured I would order it online and ship it directly but they're online ordering was all screwed up and it wouldn't work.  They are about 10 miles from my place.  Have you ever been to any other BBQ places in St. Louis?  I ended up sending something from another favorite BBQ place here (won't say as they must not have received the gift yet).  How do you like the Pappy's sauce?
SIA

I've never been! It's on my TODO list.   I tried to order the same shirt for my buddy for his BDay, but their website was all screwed up at the time...

We travel a lot, so we stay near Lambert and eat at Bandana's a few times a year.  I buy their sauce at Schnucks a couple times a month.    The Mrs used to get Super Smokers BBQ at Busch Stadium...   We've been to a couple of their places in Metro East before they closed.

smokeitall

Bandana's is good, there is one about a mile from my house and two more of em down within a few miles of my office.  The Schnucks here doesn't carry Pappy's sauce (just checked again tonight) but they sell the Super Smokers Sauce.  Super Smokers is still in business just not as many stores, they still have two stores, one in Eureka and one in St. Peters.  If you ever need a shirt let me know I can always stop by and pick one up.
SIA

OU812

That baby looks gooood and so does the buns. Got a recipe for then buns?

classicrockgriller

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 07, 2009, 07:10:57 PM
OU, here is where ron posted the recipe. They look awesome.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=12933.0

Thanks CRG, aint made it there yet, will check the post out now.