Forum Newsletter

Started by Tenpoint5, December 05, 2009, 12:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Mine came it as "PROBABLE SPAM" but looks fine.

NePaSmoKer

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on December 08, 2009, 07:17:47 AM
Mine came it as "PROBABLE SPAM" but looks fine.
I am guessing it did that because it was mailed to multiple people, and I try to keep the emails private by sending via BCC:
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Works for me, just dont change the name of the sender or it will go to never never land

classicrockgriller

I have hotmail and mine came in fine except for a photo of somebody on the right.

The photo might have been real but I didn't want to take a chance so I drew a stick figure in there.

;D ;D :D :D :D

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 08, 2009, 07:43:41 AM
I have hotmail and mine came in fine except for a photo of somebody on the right.

The photo might have been real but I didn't want to take a chance so I drew a stick figure in there.

;D ;D :D :D :D

Holy crap. The second spill of Jack Daniels this evening.  ;D ;D ;D
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

squirtthecat

Hold my beer, and draw this...

:D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 08, 2009, 12:44:45 PM

Hold my beer, and draw this...

:D

You got the same letter as I did. Who is that masked man?

Quarlow

Holy crap who could be depressed around here, you guys are a riot.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

In an attempt to help myself out some. When you send your Email address to be included on the mailing list. Please include your forum screen name.

Thanks
Chris

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

Quote from: Quarlow on December 08, 2009, 02:31:34 PMHoly crap who could be depressed around here...

I'm depressed.  I don't have a newsletter.

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 08, 2009, 02:56:19 PM
In an attempt to help myself out some. When you send your Email address to be included on the mailing list. Please include your forum screen name.

Thanks
Chris

Hahaha

That comment was probably directed at me!  ::)  ;D

I sent you an email from work this afternoon.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Mr Walleye on December 08, 2009, 04:40:03 PM

Thanks
Chris

Hahaha

Mike
Sorry Mike I looked it up and there is only three people that live in Moosejaw and I dont know the other two!!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on December 08, 2009, 04:15:40 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on December 08, 2009, 02:31:34 PMHoly crap who could be depressed around here...

I'm depressed.  I don't have a newsletter.
With everyone signing up and getting them all put in the address book I am not sure who I sent a copy to or not anymore. I will send you a copy Ka honu. Otherwise it will be a couple of weeks before the next one is published. Going to try and get one out every month, if I can. I had some ideas about newsletters sent to me and I am incorporating some of them into the newsletter. As I said before I am learning this program so everything is new to me. I have been finding out more information and learning something everyday.

If you have an Idea or a topic that you know a little something about. PLEASE feel free to write up a little blurb and email it to me or send it in a PM and I will try and get it in the news letter. This isn't going to be MY newsletter. It is everyone's and I really don't mind the help. 

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 08, 2009, 05:24:03 PM
Quote from: Mr Walleye on December 08, 2009, 04:40:03 PM

Thanks
Chris

Hahaha

Mike
Sorry Mike I looked it up and there is only three people that live in Moose Jaw and I dont know the other two!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  ;D

Hey we are a booming metropolis of 35,000 here on the prairies.

Oh ya... a nice -46 with wind chill for tomorrow morning... Ahh... ya gotta love it!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes