Smoked Whole Chicken

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 06, 2009, 05:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Quote from: Quarlow on December 08, 2009, 09:04:54 AM
Quote from: Quarlow on December 08, 2009, 08:40:16 AM
Quote from: dbondy on December 08, 2009, 08:18:58 AM
Quarlow have you checked sobies or foodland becuase we have old bay seasoning here in our stores. It usualy located on the bottom shelf of the spice and seasoning area.
I've never even heard of those stores! Where might I find them. I'll google it.
As I suspected there is none of these SOBEY's stores within 1000 miles of me and the closest Foodland is in Ontario. Oh well. Thanks though.

Q, I can just send you some if you like.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

KyNola

Ron,
Those crawfish look great!  You're making NePaS and me awfully hungry about now.  Nothing better than a backyard crawfish boil.

Hey Rick, start the Jeep and head this way.  We need to start heading South.  Only 9 hours from my house.

KyNola

Quarlow

Thanks Arnie I'll keep that in mind. But if I open another bottle of sauce around here, SHE who is affectionately known as "WOMBAT" will change the locks on me. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 08, 2009, 07:14:29 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 08, 2009, 06:59:25 AM
Nepas,
I know your picture is of you out hunting but it looks like a shriveled up thumb when you use it as an avatar! Just thought I thought would through that out there.

Thanks buddy  :D

Hows that  now  ;D
Much better!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!