Inserting a photo in a message!

Started by Richard Pearce, February 16, 2004, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Pearce

<font color="navy"><font face="Comic Sans MS">If anyone has the hang of posting a picture in a message, I'd love to get the simple answer. It appears that, unless the picture is on the net, you cannot insert it!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="navy">[:(]
Richard Pearce

Fuzzybear

That's what I found out also...not good - I'm looking for the same answer!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Bassman

Yes the picture must be on the internet. such as geocities or some place that has a photo album service.Usually a small fee is required.($5.00 a month).Then all you do is insert a link (the URL) to your picture site.So your not actually posting a picture just the link.

Thank you Jon for the information. See Jon's post under "meat" then "a duck and a chicken"

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

Fuzzybear

Thanks Jack...I just uploaded a pic finally of me and my chicken (1st BS project) from the internet where I had it posted.

I will still try and save some to AOL and give that a shot too.

Glendora, CA - USA!

Bassman

This is me with my buddy Mr. Bradley[:D]

Jack

Fuzzybear

That's a sweet little smokehouse you got there Jack!

I like that idea so much in fact that I think I'll get one of those pre-fab kits and build one myself once I get moved and settled in Washington

Glendora, CA - USA!

Chez Bubba

So Jack,

Now that you have your Bradley, the old Weber is relegated to storage duty huh?[:D][:D][8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Bassman

Thats right Kirk,I haven't even considered blowing the dust off it. Everything I get my hands on goes in the smoker. This shed works great because it keeps me out of the rain. I've been able to smoke every weekend since I got it (in Dec. by the way had it in a couple of days from chez-bubba, sorry FB).Won't be able to smoke this weekend though,[:(]we're going to see the kids in Phila.I almost feel ripped off, I want to try that catfish recipe.Can't wait![:p]

Jack

Kummok

YOU da man, Jack!! A real action shot with SMOKE and all [:p]

Just a tip, but if you take the Bradley with you to Philly, not only will your vehicle smell GREAT, but the "kids" won't want you to leave!! [:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA