1st Smoke with my new OBS *pics*

Started by Max, December 13, 2009, 08:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Just don't let everybody in the world especially your family know how easy it is to do in the Smoker. You didn't get lucky with the ribs you slaved over the smoker all day long to get them to do that. Where is our buddy Caney and his Bradley pledge.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Max Max Max, great job!

As 10.5 said before I could, reel 'em in boys, we've hooked another one! :D

Seriously good looking food Max.

One thing, you have to promise that you will NEVER tell anyone how stupid easy this is.  CaneyScud will be along shortly to give you the official secrecy swearing in ceremony.

KyNola

Max

Please, any meal that isn't ready to eat until almost 24 hours after you've started preparing for it, is not easy. But it's worth it!

classicrockgriller

Max, NICE JOB! The good news is it all gets easier from here.

drano

Max,

Well, with that outstanding spread, obviously this is your second OBS--you've been lurking here for a few years, perfecting your technique.  Now you make your "first post" thread, showing a meal that makes us all drool. 
OK, enough fun jabbing. 
That turned out AWESOME!  Glad to see such success on your first smoke. 
OK, now get some more smokes thru that thing to take the shine off the inside!
drano

starship

Quote from: drano on December 15, 2009, 03:38:43 PM
Max,

Well, with that outstanding spread, obviously this is your second OBS--you've been lurking here for a few years, perfecting your technique. 

I wondered about that aslo, was our smokers EVER that clean?  Very good looking food there!
Amazing Ribs
http://www.amazingribs.com/index.html

classicrockgriller

Quote from: starship on December 23, 2009, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: drano on December 15, 2009, 03:38:43 PM
Max,

Well, with that outstanding spread, obviously this is your second OBS--you've been lurking here for a few years, perfecting your technique. 

I wondered about that aslo, was our smokers EVER that clean?  Very good looking food there!

I knew he had been tricking Us. J/K GreatJob.