Which one?

Started by godcalledsausage, March 17, 2005, 09:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsxbill

I think I will be hanging most everything....Completely different capability.  It does have a stirring fan, and the heat can be made consistent top or bottom with that ability to stir the air.  What you see on top is what you see on the bottom.  Sure looks sweet, but not just ready yet.

Want something that will knock-down into a flat and put in bay under motorhome for travel.  You know, the traveling jerky sales, reveo demonstrating, and embroidered chef hat and coat vendor thing at the BBQ events when I retire.  I have a couple of computer sewing machines from when I did digitizing for embroidery trade (turning art into embroidered design).  The smaller single head I used for sample sewouts could easily be transported in Motorhome, and I think personalized embroidered hats and coats might be welcome product at BBQ events.   Heck, any thing to make purchase of a Prevost Motorhome, I want to buy, a deductable expense for the IRS while out and about on the road looking at America!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.