Road Kill Grill Seasoning - Part One

Started by ArnieM, December 24, 2009, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

I'll try to make a short story long.  I got some of this stuff as a present and put up a post:  http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=13210.msg154132#msg154132

It seemed there was some interest in it.  10.5 suggested that perhaps I could do a review for the newsletter.  I ran the idea past the manufacturer via email.  The director of P.R. was up for that so this is how that is starting to come about.  I got a box full of samples from UPS today.  Wow!  I'm gonna have some fun.  Now don't y'all start thinking you're going to get free stuff. 

No pics here but I'll follow up with pics of all of the seasonings.

I made a quick lunch today; grilled sammies with ham (baked) and cheese (muenster and swiss) on rye.  I sprinkled on some RKG seasoning.  My wife took one bite and said "Wow!  What's in here?  It tastes terrific."  Done deal.

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Don't give away all of your testing secrets Arnie, Save some for the review and the Newsletter. ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Don't worry 10.5.  It'll take me some time to work through all of this stuff. 

Christmas Eve dinner tonight is lobster tails and filet mignon.  I'll see what I can do with some of the spices.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.