Christmas Day...Mission accopmlished... Bradley Mansion Ready

Started by Hopefull Romantic, December 25, 2009, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

After two weeks of an unexpected trip to S. Korea and lighting the candle at both ends, IT IS FINISHED.

Here is the Bradley Mansion ready for new residents

And here it is after the new residemts moved in

Now you all are wondering how Hady is going to close this mansion. Well here it is

Not quite closed yet? Okay here it is

I just had to add a night view

I hope that y'all had a Merry Christmas and wish all of of you a happy peaceful and a prosperous New year.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

York

KyNola

Hady,
That is totally awesome.  Man I hope the folks at Bradley get a look at this.  Unbelieveable.

KyNola

pensrock

Tenpoint5

Very Nice Hady. Was beginning to wonder where you disappeared off to. Hadn't heard from you in a while. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Hady,
Do your Jordanian friends think you have totally taken leave of your senses?  I recall you saying that smoked food is pretty much unheard of in Jordan.  They may think you're nuts but I bet they also don't turn down an invitation to Hady's house either. ;)  I remember the night you were accosted by 6 crazy Jordanian women demanding more smoked cheese and then there was the night you were threatened with bodily harm by a couple of large Jordanian men if you didn't smoke some ribs. :D :D

Congrats again my friend.

KyNola

HawkeyeSmokes

Very nice HR! Not much more that can be said.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Years to you and your family.  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

rdevous

Hady,

WOW!!!  That is awesome!!!

Is that an oven on the right side with the chimney?

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks one and all I really appreaciate your comments and coming from you guys, it really makes it worth the effort.

I managed to get all my BBQ and smoking stuff inside and got out of my wife's kitchen at the same time. That should make her feel happy.

Ky

non of my friends had seen it yet but I am pretty sure they will think I have lost all my sences and that this thing I call smoking has turned into an obssesion.

You are right that this type of cooking is not well known in Jordan. Actually not many people know about it or have ever tasted it. But is seems obvious that once they do, they come back "DEMANDING" more. Whether that would be with a gun, knife or several women towering over your head and make you go out in the middle of the night to buy cheese so that they can have smoked cheese for their get together. At any rate, I am enjoying the physical toil involved  ;) and the smiles of satisfaction on their faces.

Hady
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

car54

HR,

That is the most professional Bradley house that I have ever seen! Great workmanship.

Brad